Lego Ideas 90th Anniversary Bionicle Contest

363 now! That’s insane!

4 Likes

Wish they add 25 more before the time is up^

edit its at 377 now

3 Likes

I just saw a custom mask. I don’t think that’s allowed?

2 Likes

Which entry?

Helryx

2 Likes

I see, well LEGO has actually let a person with a bootlegged piece through. Its the entry Molten Skeleton Warrior. it uses a flat dark gold Kiril. So I guess the vetting staff either wasn’t educated enough on Bionicle parts or didn’t do it throughly enough.

anyhow guess we will be 14 shy of 400 entries with a total of 386 entries

6 Likes

I noticed that, I think it’s the one from that Wilko Blox motorbike:

7 Likes

yep that is the one, also, the entry Toa of Sonics uses a painted great Komau

Edit: they apparently approved another handful of entries after the deadline we are now at 402 entires

5 Likes

Did they remove some entries?

2 Likes

Yes four entries have been removed from the contest and we are now on 398 entries. Or I believe so at least I can’t find the obvious Pirates moc anymore for example

Edit: Helryx, Painted Komau dude, bootleg guy is still in though and classic space Bohrok is also in despite being an ideas project

2 Likes

Two more are down.

Weird that they still can put in and out entries although the review period is scheduled for today.

2 Likes

Ah good, elementalheroshadows entry is gone.
I had to report that one cause of certain events in the past

3 Likes

what happened?

My guess is that it has to do with the same reason that same username was banned here on TTV.

2 Likes

makes sense

I don’t get it but from how it sounds it’s probably not a thing that should be discussed further?

1 Like

Yes what Jerminator said

If you want to know it, just type the name into the searchbar, you should find the account.
You can also just put the name into your search engine, it should show you a post from BZPower about it.

I googled it, I have no further questions.

2 Likes

Whoever used parts from that was a mean machine!
get it?

2 Likes

They were all torque