LEGO Prototypes Discussion

else anyone else have any HF concept art? the only one I know of is this one besides the Breakout prototypes

(this is made by Christian Faber funny enough)

also does Concept art allowed in this topic?

3 Likes

Why is the dog peeing on his leg

3 Likes

haha funny pee pee

1 Like

this video has some rare prototype material for the first year of HF https://youtu.be/dnX1XxcDeAM

1 Like

Me and my pall @legozebra have a video coming out were we talk about all the pieces of Hero Factory concept art that we were able to find, so stay tuned.

I the meantime though, I think you can find all the available images on HeroPedia.

2 Likes

Two interesting prototypes for the 2021 Minecraft Wave

Interestingly there is a Clockshroom(which will never be made, because MC Earth died) in the First Adventure

1 Like

Weird prototypes in this vid

is this genuine? Because we get to see some really funky makuta in this vid, plus an Onua Mistika prototype with a fold-up shield.

4 Likes

yes it is

3 Likes

Well i wanna make a moc of that red ant lookin’ makuta

I’m more than a 100% sure that the White Makuta is just the prototype Krika.

2 Likes

It is indeed Krika

Very nice find, Zorkster!

2 Likes

I’m still sad we never got that serpentine train for Ninjago

5 Likes

new nickname acquired

2 Likes

I believe this is the clip where we see the blue Tahu Mistika prototype as well.

Bluehu looks weirdly cool. gosh, why do these prototypes looks better than the actual sets?!

1 Like

Because the prototypes are how they were originally designed. The Mistika get hate because they barely resemble the Toa they were meant to be, and that’s because they’re palette swaps of who they were originally designed as. Tahu was Hahli; Gali, Kongu; process of elimination suggests Onua was Hewkii.

3 Likes

Where in the video is that? I’ve never seen that one.

1 Like

Do you have a source for the Mistika originally being the Mahri characters? I’ve seen a couple people say this recently and I’d love to see evidence, if there is any.

1 Like

I’d have to look for it, I think it’s based on inference though. We know from somewhere that the Toa Nuva were essentially “plan B” for 2008.

Yes, I think I saw it somewhere, too. Originally, 2008 story was an continue of 2007. But that story was canceled, and Matoro died one year earlier.

1 Like