Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

At the start of his channel, Jang reviewed only HF sets and made HF stuffs. After this he begun to review other lego themes. This mean he like CCBS. He also is a SW fan. This mean he may be interested in SW CCBS.

“liked” Jang gave the impression that he isnt all that impressed by what lego does with the ccbs system, which is why he was really disappointment in G2

1 Like

*He started out with BIONICLE, actually

1 Like

I can remember that his first video was a HF review.

The reason why Jang is somewhat review CCBS is from this post:
http://i.imgur.com/YDGDhuE.png

Jang does not want to support Original-IP CCBS unless Lego does something outstanding that may take the company in risk.
Look at the last 2 years of Hero Factory, while Jang didn’t really complain about it much, it was still an awful execution of the theme due to budget cuts.

3 Likes

Jang has become one of those who only cares about the views

NEWS:
we will get a Boba Fett buildable figure next year.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

3 Likes

Sounds good. Fingers crossed for sand green CCBS!

The thing that confuses me is that we don’t even know the sets we’ll be getting in TLJ wave, but yet, we know about Boba. :neutral_face:

Maybe to try and keep from any spoilers?

though thanks to that leak of the bigger sets, not sure why they’re still trying

What if Boba’s part of an Episode V and Episode I wave? Like, maybe Last Jedi Constraction comes out in September (like the first Constraction wave) and Boba’s possible wave comes out the follow January? Or visa versa.

3 Likes

That’s what I’d think, but Delta Customs, the source of the news, says it’s slated for a 2018 release.

1 Like

January release would make it a 2018 release. Unless it could be part of a wave to link with the Han Solo film?

2 Likes

Sounds good. Fingers crossed for sand green CCBS!

Don’t get your hopes up. The only green in Boba Fett is on his torso and helmet. He’ll have a good variety of light bluish gray shells though. It’s also highly likely that we’ll get the shoulder armor and RO armor add-ons in yellow.

2 Likes

I guess you’re right, but the yellow bits sound interesting. Especially the RO shells.

2 Likes

I’d love if they gave him a poncho

well what he wears is more like a cape,
but still

this is gonna sound wierd but has anyone tasted the lightsaber piece. that stuff is awful…

That did sound weird.

3 Likes

Don’t eat the pieces @Darknova3529, in how many languages does Lego have to tell you so :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!

7 Likes

I haven’t tasted mine yet, but I’ll be sure to try it out next time I see it.

1 Like

I can see my own there, In both Cyrilic and Latinic letters for repetition sake.

1 Like

So I just found something interesting about the most recent June wave. The Star Wars gun piece has been ever-so-slightly remolded. Basically, they created a stopper in the the axle hole that typically is used to add an axle for a handle, so said axle can’t be pushed through. It sounds more confusing than it is, but here’s a photo of what I mean

(Before you ask, I did check to make sure it wasn’t just a molding mistake with my other two June figures and each had the stopper)

6 Likes

What the heck…

1 Like