Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

this system was practically made for the b1

on a side note the day we get jar jar binks is the day I quit sterwas

2 Likes

Example of what a CCBS B1 would actually look like please? Sorry if I’m hard to convince.

Now do you really hate Jar-Jar? Or are you just jumping on the hate bandwagon?

1 Like

I would have to get genaraldo grevvous man to build a proper prottype color wise but yeah I can make a concept

and with jar jar, I think hes what killed the prequels for everyone

I moved 4 posts to an existing topic: Star Wars Topic

1 Like

Just bought Kenobi this afternoon and I can die happy. Him being my favorite SW character helps, as does his Clone Wars iteration being why I like him so much, but his size is the real reason. He is only a head shorter than Makuta Icarax, for crying out loud. He has good coverage all around, a paragon of proportions, his cape is flowing and well attached and his maneuverability is suprisingly high. I don’t know where to improve him.

Also Grevious was sold out at the lego store so I picked up Skull Slicer as an understudy.

5 Likes

SS is now babby grievous

6 Likes

My hopes are still up for a CCBS B2.

That sounds much more feasable then a B1. But how would they make the upper torso?

Pull a DV with a crazy Technic torso?

Or make it all one piece

If Lego does make a new B2, it absolutely NEEDS a spring-loaded shooter on it’s arm.

3 Likes

we can do it

somehow

or just make it a bunch of technic :stuck_out_tongue:

yee I agree

I’d like to see a generic ccbs clone with a variety of weapons and padding attachments, a real army builder

1 Like

Possibly a bunch of liftarms, a few balljoints, and then singular tan bones?
I suppose so.

Grievous with a cape;

Small other improvements also, not mine ><

2 Likes

The reason why he didnt come with a cape is because this version is his clone wars version, in ep 3 he was white and had a cape

1 Like

He had a cape there also;
http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i57/swcw_wallpaper_grievous_b_1024x768.jpg

Plus prior toys released with the cape

2 Likes

I stand corrected, though for some reason most of the time he just spun around without a cape

Tis fine - just think a cape suites the set anyway as it hides the gaps in his torso a bit more

There was a very good reason: capes just aren’t very practical for combat.

I’m still waiting for someone to make a legit proof-of-concept…

Yes please!

hmmm… Phase 1 or 2?

2 Likes

I’d like to see both, but if I had to pick, probably phase 2

2 Likes

Phase 2>Phase 1
The Phase 1’s just ugly.

Yeah, P2 just looks so awesome.

I still can’t believe LEGO screwed up canonical Clone Trooper armour on Geonosis again! Plus, Cody didn’t even partake in the first Battle Of Geonosis in the first place. #DoubleFail

Nah, the 08 TCW style helmet is super nostalgic for me. And the live action versions can look pretty slick as well.

Seriously, how cool does this 501st Phase 1 bucket look? :smiley:

http://cdn3.volusion.com/7aztx.j6veq/v/vspfiles/photos/M1190-2.jpg?1395133673

3 Likes