Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

How’d he get a hold of that? :confused:

EDIT: I guess he found ALL of 2016, or most.

2 Likes

does anyone have a picture of the construction of the lower torso without shells? for kylo ren

1 Like

I watched jang’s kylo Ren review and I must say, I loooove his head piece. Is so well done and looks so freaking good.

2 Likes

According to Jang’s review of Kylo Ren, the ones with gear functions use a new Gearbox system. Also, the Stormtrooper (and presumably Phasma and Poe) lack the gear function.

1 Like

I got Rey today and it’s not really a new system just a cover up piece.

A post was merged into an existing topic: LEGO Star Wars Topic

Thoughts, redone:
-Finn: Gearbox, SkywalkerSaber, and face mould are slight pros. This facial moulding quality can only be so good, considering LEGO isn’t an action figure mould company. Short arms are short. 8/10.
-Stormtrooper: Not Tr-8r. Immediate con. 0/10.
-Rey: Desert variation is lackluster, and uncovered face would be preferred. Very well designed. Cloth melds into the torso, and as does the head. 7.5/10
-Kylo Ren: Nice cloth, gearbox, tall. 9/10
-Poe Dameron: Technic-y, nice build, stickers = versatility. 8.5/10
-Phasma: SILVERRRRRRR!!! <9K/10

Kylo is definitely my favorite of the bunch. His helmet mold is just killer. His looks the most proper to me, despite the cape
Not being that accurate.

I’s good.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

All it needs is a gearbox, and it will be holy.

10 Likes

TRAITOR

2 Likes

Post instructions maybe?

Actually, I found it googling “tr-8r” I might try myself, though!

does anybody else have friction problems with Cody’s legs?

I took apart my Cody a while ago,but i don’t think so,from what i can remember.

Yes, I would move the friction joints from the bottom of the legs up to the top, but I don’t like modding my sets.

I’m not sure if it’s officially release, but someone in Reddit found a teaser for the next Star Wars wave. (note: theirs no figures showed)

1 Like

I’m very hype for that.
Also, nice Phantom.

well its not really just the hip joint but also the joint where the knees are

The new wave of Rouge One set been leaked, but not preliminarily. :black_large_square:

1 Like