Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I just got Greivous, Jango, Obi-Want, and Cody.

They are the coolest things ever.

And I will be buying Vader just so I can build him.

3 Likes

I know this is the most latest thing in the universe right now, but those aren’t bootlegs. Those were legitimately Star Wars constraction figures on Cuusoo.

Actual images the guy rendered
Lego replied with:

We have chosen to archive this project now since we know it is not feasible. There are too many projects to check each in-depth for license conflicts when they are first submitted, so instead we’re looking deeper at projects that start to gain momentum.

Yeah. Too bad Decool got a hold of them.
The more you know.

3 Likes

Wait, so this started out as a Lego Ideas project, but then got copied by a bootlegger and sold on the market?

GG

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I found the boxes the guy rendered, too.

4 Likes

"Unfortunately due to our license, the LEGO Group is unable to produce Star Wars action figures, so we will not consider this project further. We’re sorry to be the bearers of this disappointing news.

The challenge with allowing IP-related projects on LEGO CUUSOO is that there is the potential of a license conflict, either with an existing license or with a competitive licensor. Still, it’s our view that it is better to be open and allow for possibilities, knowing there will be “no” answers along the way, than shut out the potential of IP-based products altogether.

We have chosen to archive this project now since we know it is not feasible."

The hints were in front of us all along…

6 Likes

I suppose this qualifies as news.

J2G reveals the names of SWs 2016 figure lineup.

Kylo
Phasma
Stormtrooper
Rey
Finn
Poe

@Mesonak @Eljay @IllustriousVar I’m not sure if you guys are interested in only Bionicle or general constraction news, but I thought I’d give you a ring anyways.

6 Likes

Welcome to galidor faces x3.

3 Likes

At the moment, and it may happen (Unlikely so.), I hope we have a way to remove the helmet.

Speaking of which, do we know who was casted for her yet?

(Oh god, #silverparts4dayz.)

Some chick from Game of Thrones.

1 Like

I wonder how they would pull that off with that clunky Star Wars torso, and her having no armor

Yesssssss so stoked for those

@Mistah_Spoopmahtticul Her name is Gwendolyn Christie. She’s Brienne of Tarth in Game of Thrones.

2 Likes

Hype!

IT’S THE RETURN OF GALIDOR FACTORY!!!

2 Likes

Now, if Ren is released without his mask, what would you think?

welp

4 Likes

After looking at it again I actually kind of like them. The villians are a little underwhelming, but the heroes look great. They even have gear functions! And the new cloak pieces (Phasma, Rey, Kylo) will prove to be very useful. Gotta love all these recolors.

2 Likes

-Orange shells on Poe
-Dark tan, tan and dark brown on Rey and Finn
-fabric on Rey
-Ultra useful black shoulder shells on Phasma n Ren
-Gear functions, or something that looks like it on Finn

2 Likes

One thing I’m sure of: I totally want the oraaaaaaaaange!

1 Like

Lego sure is branching out with mixing system and constraction

4 Likes

Where?