Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

It’s the easiest to see on Finn and Rey (Gearboxes).

2 Likes

Oh, yup, I see them. Kinda weird though.

1 Like

Well these are underwhelming.
Either way, more money to get Grevious with.

1 Like

Wait, you’re not a MOCcer right? Cause I’d think you’d be interested in the parts…

either way yeh, this wave is underwelming compared to the first

sorta like bionicle

OMG THATS SO RUDE HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT I AM SO EFFENDED RGHT NOW I CAT EVN SPL

Um. Yeah. Don’t like these too much. The dark side > the light side.

1 Like

Was the light side ever better than the dark side?

1 Like

good point

1 Like

Why are people excited for the orange? Did they forget Nex existed?

You must not know who I am, bro! XP the screaming out of “orange” is just a me thing, kind of like JANGBricks and his purple.

3 Likes

5 type shells, one of the longer shells, now cast in orange

1 Like

I’d think the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know if anybody has pointed this out yet but

Technic.

1 Like

My thoughts:
Finn: Has nice gear system and technic (Woo!), new gun, system on legs. Lack of foot coverage is disappointing. Hands recolored in brown, cool. Nice leg armor, even if normal.
Poe: Technic around torso, orange is cool, has a nice redo gun. Legs are cool and bland too. Gears are gears, balljoints are balljoints.
Rey: More technic-y than the rest, tan chest is tan, more tan spread across. Spear looks great, no unrobed head is a slight disappointment, etc., etc., she looks great.
Ren knight: Looks cool, has a cape again, black shoulder armor can fix Vader, more red Lightsaber, only filled feet.
Stormie: Boring. Move along, folks.
Phasma: Hoping that she has function, pauldron is great, looks nice.
Final thoughts: We’ll have to wait for the official images soon. These guys are CGI, and not the official images, so looking at the physical toy will allow the optimism to rise.

Also, the balljoints here are making me cry; I need another ■■■■■■■■ of tissues.

1 Like

Finn is the most Galidor-esque guy here. I feel bad for him.

TBH, Finn isn’t that bad, but that might be because of my liking for Galidor.

Personal preference says that Finn’s face is the most cartoon-lookalike face out of the 3 light side figures. I think Galidor was very fond of this type of face.

3 Likes

okay so opinions

Finn: His head is the most cartoony of them all, but I think he looks alright
Rey: The hooded head is a bit odd but alll the tan looks good, so she’s cool
Poe: odd to be in piot gear with no x-wing, be funny if there was a massive x-wing to scale with him, but honestly i think he’s my favorite of the light side figs
Phasma: She’s awesome, moving on
Kylo Ren: looks good, the crossguard is awesome, the cloth implies a hood, and I prefer that look
Stormtrooper: Basic, but amazing

3 Likes

So I picked up Grevious this weekend.
I am in awe.

2 Likes

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/tru_prod_images/LEGO-Star-Wars-Epic-Battle--pTRU1-22175933dt.jpg

6 Likes

dangit, i could have gotten a free poster with my grievous and obi-wan :cry:

3 Likes