Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

That is going to be the most disturbing face ever seen on a Constraction figure…

4 Likes

I wish we could have also gotten a Tanktrooper. They look pretty awsome.

Also, the heck we gonna get for Ep 8? Like who could they make? Old grungy Luke. Maybe ANOTHER Kylo Ren? Let’s hope we get like a snow trooper or something.

2 Likes

Episode VIII is bound to have a bunch of new hero and stormtrooper variants. They’ve gotta feed the marketing beast somehow. :wink:

1 Like

he las long hair, prepare for him to have a hat

###Guys, someone at Reddit found one:
http://i.imgur.com/FACEy0W.jpg

13 Likes
1 Like

well atleast we know the prices

6 Likes

Bless the inexperienced shelf-stockers!

1 Like

The price was known for awhile. Wish one of them was $19.99. heck, they should of make them all 20 buck.

1 Like

well it’s my fault not knowing that, but what’s weird is that the death trooper and jyn are also 25$, k2SO looks bigger, like it has more pieces or something like that

Meh, they’re the same as most of the mid-level TFA figures (Finn, Poe, etc). Not sure why Jyn costs 5$ more then Rey though.

3 Likes

K2SO has 169 pieces

dang they’re expensive

Eh…Way too overpriced for me, I am gonna have to wait it out for them to be cheaper.

(worked well last time…)

3 Likes

Yeah I might too.

I got Poe on clearance for $13 a few months ago so hopefully I can do the same with these guys.

2 Likes

Might do the same; probably should have done that with the First Order Stormtroopers…

Then again, most shops usually had all the Star Wars constraction on discount except the Stormtrooper.

2 Likes

this world is a cruel one

3 Likes

I got Kylo ren for 20 bucks in july.

(Still felt overpriced…)

I would imagine Stormtroopers sell well, so they get restocked and keep selling. and the rest are just waiting to be taken off the shelves.

4 Likes

I did buy a load, so you do have a point.

2 Likes

I apologize in advance for taking these screenshots on my smartphone instead of my computer.

There’s a little ad on TRU’s homepage that takes you to a list of all of LEGO’s new sets.
If it doesn’t work, use this: http://m.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=35565536

And aside from advent calendars, there’s a few more things you don’t normally see…

You can also get clear views of all of the sets thanks to the magnifying glass tool, revealing one recolor I’m extremely excited for:

@Mesonak @Eljay @IllustriousVar @Jon you guys tend to do breaking news videos the most often, so I’m not going to tag any of the other TTV members.

1 Like