Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Dude when’s force Friday I’m planning to get the Death Trooper and K-2SO.

3 Likes

K-2SO’s got quite the custom build there. I am a fan.

3 Likes

They are also on lego shop at home

2 Likes

Not long from now: September 30th.

Same. I’m going to wait until Jyn is on discount since I’m already spending a bunch of money on G2 BIONICLE set duplicates (before retailers run out of stock). I’ll probably get more than one K-2SO once he’s on clearance. That single black add-on is going to be extremely useful.

Same. Another reason I plan on getting multiple. He seem like a fantastic source of Technic.

Huh. Cool!

3 Likes

we already knew of the recolor, mate.

we’ve had hi-res images before.

2 Likes

I wasn’t on this topic before; my post got moved from its own topic to here, since I stupidly didn’t check to see if any sort of topic like this existed before creating a new one just about the sets being on TRU.

I went to a Lego store and I found Rey and Poe on clearance but Vader, First order trooper, and phasma were there and not on sale. What’s happening.

2 Likes

Those three are more popular. LEGO only normally puts stuff on sale when they’re shelf-warmers.

4 Likes

Just wanted to point this out:

Look at those sexy hip connections.
Look at those parts.

Actually, are those black circular-end bits new?

9 Likes

I don’t think they’re new parts, but they’re probably new in that color.

He’s got Skull Basher’s function.:blush:

WELP, I’M GETTING THAT SET.

But for real, he looks great.

I hope these custom torso builds will become the norm for large CCBS sets

2 Likes

As do I.

If we get any…

Knew that. Just needed verification that the circle-technicky things were actually new.

To be honest, This is the only set I’m actually hyped for. This should’ve been discovered during the photo release, but it seems like the fanbase here has finally noticed it.

Anyways, I’m just wishing I could get this set. Possibly some ages later, but I’ll still readily build it on LDD or something.

upload soon jang…

8 Likes

Seeing that build come together was beautiful :sleepy:

2 Likes

He’s got a custom torso and custom limbs. Is this a set or a moc?

Tis a amazing set.

(That I just want for paaarrrtzzzz)

1 Like

Just have to wait for Force Friday where I’ll get that the Death Trooper and the Darth Revan minifigure.

1 Like