Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Does that come for free?

and is Force Friday LEGO sets a thing in Toys R Us?

It’s certainly someone’s moc :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

IDK I think it’s only at Lego Stores with a purchase of any Star Wars set.

Wait, they’re re-issuing the Revan minifigure?

And I thought that this was a Lego Star Wars Constraction topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Those new thigh armor pieces look to be a lot larger than I have envisioned…

2 Likes

Once again Star Wars CCBS takes a Bionicle function and improves it. This time by hiding Basher’s function more into his body while keeping back coverage.

Considering the information that (spoilers) he dies in the film I’m surprised that they decided to make a toy of him. In addition he doesn’t offer any aspects that would really make him worth being a set over a potential villain set such as Orson Krennic

After pausing during the stupid fast spin he unnecessarily does at the end of the video it does seem that the function is pretty much Basher’s just slightly more hidden into the body. For some reason there is a random balljoint exposed at the back and his neck sticks out a bit long (Though i expect the neck might be based on the character itself)

2 Likes

coughcough

But Phasma did not die, we have had more of her confirmed for a while…

I know she’s confirmed for Episode 8; just referring to the fact we got barely two minutes of screen time for Episode 7. So not dead, but kinda(?) similar situation.

Yee a review

2 Likes

Wait; the Death Trooper DOES have printing on at least one of its shoulder add ons.

5 Likes

that looked much better on the box

That it does. Didn’t expect the pauldron to extend over the other arm, but, still looks kinda alright.

Not sure how it’ll look on a First Order Stormtrooper, eh @ThatchMac?

I’d cut it. Also, the death trooper looks pretty sweet. It’s so weird to see how human his proportions are. There all round and realistic, Jyn is gonna be really weird. It’s just I’m so used to the blocky robotic CCBS. Hmm, still looks good though. Man, who could’ve predicted this systems future.

1 Like

Might try and hide it behind the torso shell when I get it; see how that looks.

The Death Trooper looks a bit of a mess concerning how his extra ammo is attached and his rather akward looking shoulder pad. The rest of him just looks generic and with the printed pieces his value as a set for me has decreased - though I’m sure any Star Wars fan would appreciated the printed pieces over stickers.

I might just bricklink the armour pieces i need from him - use the money on another K2S0 for his pieces.

1 Like

The evolution of CCBS:

"What happened to the CCBS that I used to know"

Reminds me of the Lego bricks, from blocky to smooth. Not sure how I feel about it.

Removed image with confidential marking -legomaster

6 Likes

And technic integrated in with the CCBS as well.

Oh yeah Jyn Erso has a new female Torso,now I’m getting her. Also what’s with those tonfas.

3 Likes

I am 10 times more fascinated to get these figures now. I wanna see them in person to form an opinion on the new realistic look of good ol’ CCBS. I can’t make up my mind yet. On one hand they look and feel more like action figures, and on the other the look and feel less like constraction figures.

I wanna know how the community feels about this.

1 Like