Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

I think it’s been said before that those are weapons she has been seen with in the trailer.[quote=“ThatchMac, post:548, topic:6922”]
On one hand they look and feel more like action figures, and on the other the look and feel less like constraction figures.
[/quote]

I think they kind of blur the line, but in a good way; the constructing of a constraction figure, but when you finish, it looks like an action figure.

1 Like

IMO it looks really nice, not the head tho, but I like everything else, the new shells on the upper legs make it look like she actually has pants on, instead of having a weird armor, if only the upper bones were black instead of that grey

wish they had given her hair or atleast her hoodie,

2 Likes

I just got a fantastic idea that could work but will put a few folks off. What if Lego made Marvel constraction figures again and we got a Spider-Man with Jyn’s legs and torso. I think that would actually look pretty great. You could even print the waist/belt the red belt thing he wears and the thighs could be blue. Ah man image how cool that would look.

Probably change the lower legs though; not the Star Wars armor. Though assuming you meant the upper legs, yeah. I could see that working.

Or just make LEGO Batman Ultra build so we may finally have an excuse to have constraction in a LEGO movie…one can dream.

so do we have any info of the other 3 constraction figures and when they are coming out?

oh man…

I want him right now…

2 Likes

Oh yeah, here: Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion - #475 by ComradeWolfie

And they are coming out in January.

1 Like

We’ll see if there’s any left by the time I get him XD

Star Wars Constraction figures I want.

• Imperial Storm Trooper
  • Boba Fett
  • Snow Troopers
  • Normal Clone Trooper
  • Han Solo
  • Chewbacca

Theirs so much detail on the head that Lego made little grebe under it.

4 Likes

The first constraction figure to have a play function? IT’S NOT EVEN THE FIRST TIME WE’VE HAD THAT FUNCTION. Sorry for my fanboy rage.

6 Likes

That’ll be hard with him being so hairy…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oh my god, I need k2so right now.

Dang, Jang’s review makes me really want this set. Some of the new recolours look sweeeeeeeet…

6 Likes

so that’s how it’s built

2 Likes

meh
the build is like
way too basic and uninteresting

i’ll definitely get K-2SO thought

1 Like

I meant the thing on his chest I didn’t know those things were actual pieces, I thought the pockets came with that cape thingy

Well when you see this compared to K-2SO, I just looks boring. Like looking at Obi Wan Kanobi or Luke Skywalker after Darth Vader or General Grievous

1 Like

Wow, that looks…worse then I expected…probably not gonna get it…

1 Like

yeah… I was hyped to buy it, but then I saw that video and I was like: meh