Lego Star Wars Constraction Figures Discussion

Death Trooper…is that plastic instead of cloth? Eww.

2 Likes

I’m really tempted to get these sets, but the prices ;-;

I’ll at least get K-2SO, though, he’s worth it.

2 Likes

Jang’s review is up! Gotta say I’m not sure on this one, I gotta get it in person to make up my opinion.

Also, THE BOARDS ARE FREAKING OUT! Domain problems and such, sometimes I get TTV, sometimes I get some other random website.

1 Like

Y’know, Death Trooper is pretty cool. Build is rather simple, but the black spacer pins now exist! Oh, and the system used is cool too.

Also, plastic pauldron’s alright; should be used to this after “pieces” like the Skybound flag.

1 Like

Why did Jang feel the need to throw in his own opinion in the title?

4 Likes

Dunno. He doesn’t usually do that. Weird.

2 Likes

It’s kinda funny, maybe that’s why.

2 Likes

Maybe because they’re usually expectedly substandard.

anduglycoughcough

1 Like

I actually kind of like this fig, the head is still being weird but it looks pretty cool

1 Like

K-2SO is the only set I got yesterday and it is freaking sweet. The build is awesome and super custom. The whole thing only uses 4 ccbs bones and rest is completely custom. The black bionicle armor add on is awesome and I’m stoked to have that piece now, though I don’t ever see myself taking this set apart. It’s also super tall. Like really super tall. The box says 11.4 inches and I measured it and that’s pretty dang accurate. Almost a full foot tall.

5 Likes

I never thought i’d see the day…of system and constraction, seen together as equals in perfect harmony…:cry:

8 Likes

I didn’t plan on buying any new sets, since I’ve become very picky with my LEGO purchases (only getting things that look good on display)…

…but I could not resist K-2SO. His build is incredible, the function is well-integrated, and he looks amazing on display. Personally, I think he’s easily the best Star Wars Constraction set to date.

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/25E0Xcm.png
Too soon TRU…

8 Likes

They’re predicting the end of SW constraction.

1 Like

The end of Star Wars constraction is here! It’s going to end because of some pictures I found of the sets on Clarence. Don’t be blinded by the truth! /s

I think that’s the price the set deserves, it’s cool, but expensive

would preffer 15€

4 Likes

It’s also 20 dollars on Amazon now too.

Might buy it then.

1 Like

Jyn Erso isn’t even at my local Walmart. Clearly Walmart and Target is against female constaction sets. We shall protest outside our Walmarts and Targets against this discrimation. /s

1 Like

It feels like ToysRUs have given up on constraction in general

2 Likes

This is pure birbery. I will definitely pick this one up at $19.99. Hopefully it’s still on clearance when I get around to doing it though, which may take a month or so…

1 Like