Lego Universe

Yeah I heard about that awhile back and can I say I’m very excited for the completed project

Wow, I think I’ve heard of this a few years ago, can’t wait. I still have my copy of Lego Universe from 10 years ago. Also, was anybody else lucky enough to play with the membership back then, I loved the races.

Nope.

RIP…hopefully stuff like dark flame will go public and replicate then eclipse universe’s coolness.

Darkflame’s site is currently down, on Twitter they say that they are working on the site’s backend and they will update us when it’s up again.

I think the closed beta is near

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for the project. This is probably a dumb question, but is it demanding in PC specs? I know that the game itself is ten years old but I just want to make sure that they didn’t up the graphics or anything because my laptop can barely run TF2 with a little over below average graphics. Also, is it possible to sign in with our old LEGO accounts? I remember having a lot of stuff on my old account and it would be cool to experience playing on it again but I’d imagine that would be difficult to accomplish.

LEGO universe (and Lego games in general) require way more polygons than normal to replicate the subtleties of bricks so I reckon it would be chugging a bit.

They didn’t make better models and stuff, it’s the same game as 10 years ago so I think that you should be fine.

Nope, the old accounts are lost forever because darkflame doesn’t have access to the old servers.

2 Likes

Darkflame’s site is back up, still no updates on closed beta from what I can find though it’s probably close.

1 Like