Let's talk about nightmares

I haven’t had a nightmare in a few years. Nowadays my dreams are either nonsensical or prophetic.

1 Like

I had one a couple nights ago…one of my MOCs was real…and it tried to kill me…

2 Likes

I have weird nightmares. Usually they involve me having crazy over the top powers, but there are like, demon things that are completely immune.

I also occasionally have nightmares about being kidnapped, and for some reason my INCREDIBLY effective “scristle,” or “scream whistle,” as people would understand better, won’t work, and makes not more than a tiny squeak.

1 Like

as a small child I had a nightmare ALL THE TIME and it was mostly one about T-rex’s that were all red and blue and lived in my wall…

2 Likes

I used to have one same nightmare as a kid: a giant sphere, that was growing. Just a sphere, in a grey space, but terrifying by it’s size.

My brother once had the top of a dear skull and antlers on the wall when we shared a bedroom. I hated that thing and found it creepy. Then one night I had a dream where I woke up and went down stairs then opened the door to find it had started raining and a giant crazy moose with the mangled corpses of my family covering it’s antlers…

It was kind of weird…

5 Likes

Kind of

2 Likes

I had a nightmare once that someone double posted.

15 Likes

Those are the worse kind of nightmares…

3 Likes

[quote=“Chronicler, post:29, topic:8663”]
Those are the worse kind
[/quote]I’m sorry ;_;

1 Like

I had a nightmare I had a MOC I really wanted to post but I couldn’t upload images…

Wait that’s happening right now…

4 Likes

I had a nightmare where i was just running endlessly, with two broken legs.

1 Like

I once had a dream where my fingers became centipedes.

I noped out of that dream faster than sanic

7 Likes

A couple days ago I had a nightmare that @Political_Slime, who I had asked to MOC me (Super excited for that by way) had remade Keravnos in the worst way possible by making his color scheme, proportions, armour, and everything else waaaaaay different than Keravnos. Oh yeah, then said MOC got a RPG and burned everything that I loved. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

well

i now know what to do with your moc :laughing:

6 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

/s

The TTV MBs. Where nightmares come true :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I normally find myself wounded, normally a stab or cut, end up bleeding out in some random alley. Nobody is around, no sign of who did it and no way to contact anyone. End up dying alone. Feel every second of it.

One of my several recurring nightmares, partially based on a very bad incident involving donating blood in the past.

3 Likes

I had one about my sisters chickens getting killed.

That has happened before

read too quickly, thought you said “I had one about my sister getting killed by chickens”

was very confused until i read again

8 Likes