Let's talk about nightmares

I had this nightmare that I was stuck sat in a chair, facing a gold chest of drawers. And from behind it crawled this woman with a completely mangled body and was covered in blood and barbed wire, with their back legs kind of curled back over their body. It dragged itself with its arms and as I got more terrified it started to kind of jump forward, as if it was a video and you were skipping into it. All of their bones looked broken and it was just the most disturbing thing my mind has ever put me through.

When I woke up a was in shock and I was in a constant state of alert for atleast an hour afterwards. So even the slightest thing like my cat meowing would make me jump.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know of this is a nightmare or not, but I dreamed about the most scariest Haunting House Game, EVER!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this really counts as a nightmare, but it used to terrify me when I was a little kid. In the dream, I would be sitting on a lawnmower, in a lawn that stretched for miles. Then the lawnmower would start going around in circles really fast, and I would be desperately clinging on because I thought I would fall off and get chopped up (I was a little kid, okay?). Then I would wake up nauseas and sweaty, unable to get back to sleep for hours.

2 Likes

I assume that you try to avoid lawnmowers IRL? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Iā€™m ā€œcoincidentallyā€ out of the house when itā€™s my turn to mow the lawn.

3 Likes

I had a nightmare in which I LIKED Fant4stic.

2 Likes

I have this recurring nightmare called my life

3 Likes

Well, I just had a nightmare that I showed up on my first day without my summer workā€¦
That was awful.

@Ninjanicktf Did that actually happen? XD

I havenā€™t had many nightmares but I had be that was prett bad because Iā€™m pretty sure I was sleep walking during the whole thing. Basically if I walked to close to my parentsā€™ or my brothersā€™ room my arms became uncontrollable and I think I head a weapon so I sat on a couch afraid I would kill someone if I got too close to any other rooms. I still wonder what happened.

1 Like

Just found this topic so iā€™m going to add to it. This is what gives me nightmares
Screenshot 2022-05-06 6.59.37 PM
Remember Ronald mcdonald. This is what they replaced him with

4 Likes

I have nightmares about people reviving topics from 6 years ago
oh wait

3 Likes

one time I had a nightmare okay it was a nightmare okay and get this in this nightmare it was horrible there was this man I think he looked like this

and in my dream he got close to my bed ok and he got close to my bed and he leaned in and it was so creepy so he leaned in and he whispered extremely loudly "Iā€™M GOING TO DO IT AGAINā€™ and I donā€™t know what that means but I think he did something awful and he was telling me he was going to do that again.

thankfully I donā€™t think heā€™s real

2 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you got a picture for him so we know that he isnā€™t real.

Also very scary

1 Like

Is that an Owen Wilson variant?

One time I had a dream a swarm of bees chewed through my skin and were burrowing between my skin and muscle. I still remember how my skin felt separating from my body and it was the most metal thing that ever happened to me and I hated it

Anybody else feel like this?
Screenshot 2022-05-11 7.54.33 PM

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a clear winner here.

2 Likes

I dreamed that I was a squirrel, dressed in a golden tuxedo. It wasnā€™t strange at first, but then this nasty looking guy wearing a black and white outfit came running toward me. I was in a field, with a leaf blower, so I literally blew his head off. Then he collapsed in front of me, and I woke up screaming.