Let's Write a Story Together! Part 2

YES!! Tuma proclaimed, “THE MIGHTY TUMA IS MACHO ENOUGH!!!”

2 Likes

Then the Hype Conductor comes out sees Looch and says

1 Like

OOC: Keep in mind I have to be able to get all of this.
Wait, it never made sense.
=P

IC:
TFM, somehow on the Hype Train, says, “What ams exsistance?”

1 Like

The hype train proceeds to call his friend whale and flower box on this fact. They end up telling him the meaning to life the universe and everything is 42. Then he hears whale splat on the “ground” and the flower pot says “oh not again.”

OOC:
hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy anyone?

4 Likes

You My Friend Have Made an Powerful Ally

3 Likes

The Hype Train may have no brakes, but Bingzak remembers that he must get off to stop Tarblix! He sees the ruins of a BlockBuster out the window and jumps out at HYPE SPEED!! In landing, he meets…

1 Like

Spider-Greg, who is willing to shoot his webs to stop the Hype Train!

2 Likes

BUT IT WAS TO NO AVAIL
And Thus BIONICLE 2017 was CONFIRMED

1 Like

Bingzak, still searching for his purpose, searches the BlockBuster ruins. In the ruins of the ancient civilization, he comes to a revelation…

He is THE LAST HEIR OF THE BLOCKBUSTIANS

2 Likes

The BlockBustans hen realize that he is their true god!

1 Like

OOC:
@SpookyScary_Tuma, could you please uncapitalize god?
Also, note that any time I see “Bingzak”, I will put Stanley, but that just delays the posting, and than have to wait for having fun reading the whole thing.

IC:
The BlockBustians hold a party for Stanley (remember that), place a crown on him, and generally have fun.

1 Like

OOC: A capitalized “God” just implies that it’s singular, not anything religious. Though I believe in this scenario it is technically proper to use “god.”

Let’s not fuss over this, alright? Thank you.

2 Likes

Stanley built the BlockBustians a new home: Another car on the Hype Train.

They all celebrate.

Yay.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, while celebratory celebrations are happening, Pekekoa forges his evil plan to derail the story once again. “Heh heh heh, I will not fail this time! Soon, I will ruin this story!” he cackles.

1 Like

As Pekekoa plots, a crazy person appears in front of him, throwing lobsters at the cackling being…

1 Like

And then, when Pekekoa doesn’t notice, Greg Farshtey on the front of the Hype Train crashes into him, killing Pekekoa instantly because of being hit by a train.

3 Likes

Bingzak stands in the middle of the ruined blockbuster and lets out a sigh of relief. He’s finally safe from Pekekoa of the jungle…

Wait, he isn’t dead, Pekekoa surprise!

2 Likes

Before the train made impact, the crazy person teleported away, landing behind Greg, where he once again began to throw lobsters…

1 Like