LoVasso

Mask is 3D printed from Shapeways. Chest is from Legends of Chima.

Prisma

Photoshop Color Swap

46 Likes

Unique aesthetic! Kinda like some wolverine Aztec wrestler! There is a awkward gap around the waist area though and the use of the Chima torso on the back isn’t perfect (that cavity doh) but over all another good quality moc.

2 Likes

Fabulous moc! the only critiques I have are, the chima torso on the back, and the use of grey other than the right arm.

I really like the gold and dark red color scheme… Those two colors pop quite well!

2 Likes

Cool MOC, curious about one thing though: is the mask of anything specific, or is it just a nifty mask?

2 Likes

The claw arm is fantastic!

2 Likes

Nice claw arm! I’m not too keen on the Chima chestplate used on his back, but other than that, it’s fantastic!

1 Like

I really like it! the colors, the shaping, the mask, the metal arm, it’s all done very well! Unlike a lot of people, I don’t mind the chima torso on the back; I think it makes for some good natural shaping (although I guess the hole is in a bit of an awkward place)

The prisma version looks awesome, too, as always

3 Likes

This is incredibly well done! I do have a question though, how in the world did you attach those stars armor pieces to those legs?

1 Like

I love this design! Of course its clean-style! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Super vibrant and stylized :heart::heart:

3 Likes

WHY :clap: WEREN’T :clap: THE :clap: 2015 :clap: CHIMA :clap: ULTRABUILDS :clap: RELEASED :clap: IN :clap: THE :clap: US :clap:

Another fantastic MOC keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Very Cool! Gives me tribal vibes

2 Likes

Wow, this is amazing
awesome job

1 Like