Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Well, the thing is that your war ended eons ago and I’m not really sure how well Decepticon ideology could be adapted to the present scenario.” Transwarp answered, genuinely sorry he couldn’t say anything else on that subject.

“But… You are a Decepticon. Look at you: you look like one, you speak like one, didn’t you even said that you are Skywarp’s grand-gran-grandson? Surely, if in this weird world that we now live in there is somebody who understand our cause, that is you, 100%!”

Flashback sequence…

“You want me to take this guy out?” Voltex asked, leaning back against his seat with his hands behind his head. “What’d he do?” He turned his view at his Boss.

“He is known for his massive homicides and for marking his victims’ body with a symbol.” The Boss said.

“Predacon huh…” Voltex hummed. “I’ll have my sis help me out with the little details.” He said as he gets off of his chair and walks.

“Careful out there, Volt.” His boss warned. “Predacons can leave a nasty mark and they don’t second guess killing if they need to.” He said.

“Neither do I,” Voltex replied as he walked into the armory and got himself a pair of weapons and went on the hunt…

Flashbeek sequence ends.

Voltex rubbed his head from that headache as he was on the floor, rolling around from the pain.

@Toa_Vladin

“Sister eh?” Starsceam said, looking at the past Voltex as he left. “I’ll make sure to pay her a visit one day.”
The flashback then started to dissipate as Starscream looked up.
“Arise, my puppet, and observe your new body.”
Voltex’s headache would suddenly go away, as he would see himself in a brand new body.

Voltex felt his headache go away as he stood up, his body was bigger and stronger. He looked very animalistic, demonic one might say with a tail that was a weapon in its own right.

It roamed from side to side like a lizard’s tail, letting out a small howl of a wolf as steam came out of him, he looked at his hands only to see them changed.

Voltex looked up and around. “What is my mission.” He said coldly.

1 Like

Voltex would feel… kinda weird. As not all of the dust that entered his mind left it. He would feel as if the echoes of Starscream’s voice could still be heard in the bottom of his ears, laughing maliciously, creating a weak fatigue that wouldn’t want to go away.

Mirage laughed, before turning to the surrounded Seacons.
“How about you finish those guys for me?” he said.
From their hideout, Demolishor, Weirdwolf and Scaleraker might be able to hear that.
@ProfSrlojohn

1 Like

“With pleasure…” He said as he looked around for something and he found a very large sword that was formed like a mace, its steel very durable, it was more of a chopping and bashing weapon than a slicing one.

Voltex placed the mace sword on his right shoulder and walked towards them, slowly making his way towards Demolishor, Weirdwolf and Scaleraker.

@ProfSrlojohn

Scaleraker saw him and sighed. “Another one. Do I have to fight you too?”

“No, because you won’t live long enough to do so.” Voltex said coldly before swinging the sword mace, it was long so he had reach. As it was aimed at his abdomen with a fast swift motion of his hand.

OOC: Uhm… I presume that that is part of his new weaponry. Not that he just found that laying around.
Also, it would be the best if you would remake his bio to better fit his new form.
IC:

OOC: You missed it. Not them.

them.

Clawraker knocked it down with a swipe of his claw. “Do we have to? We just wanna get out of here!”

“I think you guys had good intentions but remember, the descendants of the Decepticons are called Predacons.” Transwarp said, “And I do think that equality for all, regardless of faction, should be pursued.”

OOC: Meh. It works that way too.
IC: Mirage seemed impressed. Not even he saw the three Decepticons stalking him.
“Or them! It doesn’t matter, really! Just bring me their heads!” he yelled, as he turned to the Seacons.
Starscream rolled his eyes, obviously not caring that much about what was happening.

Weirdwolf turned to his robot mode and attempted a slash with his sword at Voltex.
@MichaelBT-7474

“Ahh, frak! The Autobots corrupted you!” the Targetmaster yelled.

Transwarp gave a defeated look, “I did try to figure out the Decepticon side of history but, most of the info was written by Autobot historians and it was difficult to find much of anything written by Decepticons.” He said.

“No,” Voltex said as he formed his hand into a blaster and fired at Clawraker.

Voltex blocked it with his mace sword and bashed it at his head.

“You know what they say: history is written by the winners. But now we are here, so somebody else is soon about to rewrite it!” the little bot said, full of hope.

Weirdwolf evaded, as he went for another slash.

OOC: Scaleraker, sorry, typed it wrong.

IC: Scaleraker turned, and took it on the scales. “fine” he sighed, and prepared for Voltex’s next move.

Voltex blocks it with the sword mace.

Voltex’s tail came out and it was faster than the eye could see as it came towards Scaleraker, aiming for hist chest.

“I’d rather history be more about the facts but, like all stories, even history changes from telling to telling.” Transwarp said.

OOC: what does his tail do?

IC: The tail would connect.