Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Let go of my tail, you filth.” He said, getting up and used his long tail to get around Demolishor and attempts to have the tail press against his neck, attempting to choking him.

“Do that, and break your neck, ya hear me?” Weirdwolf said, quickly wrapping his arm around Voltex’s neck.

The tail blade would be facing from a distance towards Weirdwolf. “Do that and I’ll blast your face.”

Demolishor already had the tail facing a different direction.
“How about… Uff… We all calm down for a little bit!” Demolishor said, gulping as the tail was forcing on his neck.
“He’s one of Mirage’s goons! He’s goin’ to kill us!” Weirdwold snorted.
“And if… he kills us… he will have to… face… a few thousands of Decepticons!” Demolsihor said, looking at Scaleraker, giving him a view that was telling him to release as many Decepticons as possible if Voltex would be in the position to terminate them.
@ProfSrlojohn

“Let go of me and I may let you walk away.” Voltex said.

Scaleraker back calmly towards a control panel, attempting to avoid notice.

If he reached the panel, he would tap a few commands, which should begin thawing out all nearby decepticons.

Voltex pointed his tail and fired a beam of energy at the control pannel, destroying it. “Too late.” He declares.

“Demolishor!” Weirdwolf warned.
But it was too late. Demolishor let loose of Voltex’s tail. In turn, Weirdwolf turned to his wolf mode and ran next to the bulky Decepticon.

He would get an incredibly long list of Decepticon names, a lot of them being obscure, individuals that Voltex may have never heard of.

It wouldn’t make a difference however, as the panel had been destroyed.

Voltex lands on his feet, his tail coming back to him as he takes his mace sword. He looked around him for a moment.

OOC: I’ve kind of…blasted that up?

OOC: I was really tempted to say that that never happened, seeing that I said twice that Demolishor had Voltex’s tip of tail under control.

“Maximal or Predacon?” Demolishor asked Voltex, quickly remembering the names of the factions that Scaleraker told him.
@MichaelBT-7474

OOC: Well, I can say that Demolishor couldn’t do it because he was after all in a choking hold, and first thing everyone would do is try not to get choked than rather holding a tail that is more so as holding a cats tail, you never succeed :joy:

Voltex smirked. “My allegiance lies with the highest bidder.” He said in a riddling tone.

OOC: Fair enough.
IC: [quote=“MichaelBT-7474, post:2959, topic:49908”]
Voltex smirked. “My allegiance lies with the highest bidder.” He said in a riddling tone.
[/quote]

“What a lack of honour!” Demolishor grumbled to himself.
“And you trust Starscream of all people to pay his bid?!” Weirdwolf yelled, shocked.

Voltex scoffed, rolling his optics. “We live in a world where honor means nothing.” He said. “All I need is material gain, and I am happy.”

“Look around you! Look at the chaos that surrounds you! I’ve been awaken for only a few hours now, but even I can guarantee that material would solve nothing!”
“Megatron slagged up this entire world, ye.” Weirdwolf confirmed.
“What we need is a unified movement to defeat that son of a gun and liberate our country! Starscream would be the last guy who would want that, and now you work for him!”

Voltex rose an eyebrow. “It is pretty hard to decide who is the good guy in this scenario, Maximals, Predacons, all alike, all killing themselves, no side is better.” He said. “So where is the difference.” He shrugged.

The difference is what we want: us Decepticons want a unified Cybertron, one that would be united by the same cause and heading towards the same goal. This fake Megatron wants… Uhm…”
“He wants to kill us all and replace us with mindless robots, look around you man!” Weirdwolf yelled. “This isn’t about who gets the power! It’s about who survives!”
@MichaelBT-7474

Imminently, the group would arrive in front of a dead end. The wall in front of them would be much smoother, and seemingly made out of a stronger iron, with a single crack in it’s middle. There was one more unusual feature to the wall: a small control panel on it’s left. Straxus walked forward and tasted a code on said control panel. After a few more moments, the entire wall broke in half on one side and the other of the crack. The wall wasn’t a wall at all, it was a huge doorway.
“Forward! Now!” Darkwing yelled to Techwarp and Slyther.
@meepinater @BlackBeltGamer98

Slyther unhappily moved forward.

The two would enter the same prison that Forager was currently in. However, Forager was at a way way way higher level, too high up to be able to even hear the group entering in.
The prison would be fairly dark, other than the lights coming from all the cryogenic pods surrounding the walls of the cylindrical room.
Darkwing, Straxus, and the other Decepticons enter inside. As they do, other Decepticons start approaching or watching them from higher levels, some booing them, calling Slyther, Techwarp and Backstop things like “Autobot scums” or “Pain in the numb nodes”.
“You can put me down now, son…” Backstop told Slyther.

Voltex was speechless.