Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Scaleraker let out a deep exhale.

“well, that was tense.”

The only one who still had to hop in was Forager.
Sixshot was approaching madly, preparing to lunge and slash the group with coldblood.

The hospital would be silent, except for the sounds emitted by the lights and by Halfshell’s CR Chamber.
Outside he might hear the very subtle sounds of some engines flying away, sign that the Vehicons took their targets and left the area.

Slyther is flung to the side, but he quickly gets up and tries again.

"What is her game?’ scaleraker wondered aloud. “Why would she let us go?”

He would be stopped by Straxus, who would suddenly jump in front of Scorponok and attempt to hit Slyther with his pickaxe before he could get to his loyalist.

In the CR room, there were multiple things thrown around, from drugs to medical bills and registers of the ones put into the CR chambers and why.
The silence of the hospital was depressing, almost like if trying to transmit a sad but true message.

Slyther barely squirms out of the way, before biting at Straxus.

He would bit into his armour, which was too thick for his teeth to penetrate.
Straxus would try to catch him with both hands by his tail and throw him to the ground.

Scalerkaer sighed. “Why? Why? Why! WHY!?” Scaleraker yelled into the silence. “Why… Why is she so familiar? Why are their styles so similar? I just DON’T UNDERSTAND!” With that last statement, he lashed out, knocking over a table, before leaning against the wall, and sliding to the floor.

the table would drop one of the aforementioned medical registers, opening it in the middle.

Scaleraker sighed, flipping the table back over. It wouldn’t do to be destructive. He began to collect the medical records, organizing them alphabetically. It felt good to put things to order. To have something make sense in this crazy world.

Doing so he might flip over images of multiple patient including, eventually, Skyblazer’s.

Skaleraker let out a hiss of a gasp, and threw the rest of the records on the table. He flipped open the folder.

Along with an image of Skyblazer, and of one taken when she got to the hospital (her with a big whole in her chest, slightly pale), there were some other datas, like the name, faction, age, etc.
The folder actually seemed quite thicker than all of the other ones.

OOC: Why do you always spell ‘hole’ as ‘whole’?

IC: Scaleraker flipped through the folder, a slow depression coming over him as he looked.

Slyther grunted and transformed into robot mode, then tried to slide under Straxus’ legs.

OOC: cause typos, cause English is not my first language, and cause they are pronounced the exact same way
IC:

“The patient suffered a great injury in the chest area, suffered at a Predacon manifesto. She was brought to a nearby hospital by a friend, from which she was then moved to this section. When she arrived, it was found that there is nothing more to do, and that her spark was already starting to fade, a thing that the CR chamber can’t heal.” was written with a beautiful handwriting.

“No you don’t!” Straxus said, trying to catch him by his leg.

OOC: Manifesto still isn’t the right word.

Scaleraker read the flowing script, feeling a great sense of dread.

"We announce the decease at insert Skyblazer’s presumed decease time here , even tho she was still alive. Fading, but alive. However, before we would send her to the morgue, an individual calling himself Tarantulas showed up in the hospital and into my CR room."

“Tarantulus? What would he want with a corpse?” He muttered to himself, flipping the page.

“Tarantulas told us that he is part of the V.E.H.C.O.N. project, a series of experiments backed by the Tripredacus council which tries to study and ‘upgrade’ the Cybertronian body to it’s finest and ultimate form. He had a mandate provided by the council on Skyblazer’s body. I protested, I said that she was almost dead and that it was immoral, but he told me that every body counts.”