Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“but, wait a moment,” Scaleraker muttered, flipping back to the previous page. “She wasn’t dead yet. She was still alive at the time.” he flipped forward 2 pages, to the one after the previous.

OOC: Edited, sorry.

OOC: No, no no! I didn’t meant that, Scaleraker was just puzzling things out. I presumed that the records had been partially edited to cover it up.

Slyther kicked at Straxus’ hand, trying to get to Scorponok.

OOC: Oh. Well the edit was needed anyway.
IC: “I asked Tarantulas what I should write in the medical report, and he told me that I can write whatever I want, that they get classified in the hospital’s data source anyway. I also asked him what I should tell Skyblazer’s friend, and he told me to tell him that she died. Although I wrote down here the truth, I didn’t really had any regrets for lying the friend. She was in such a critical condition, that she most likely died before Tarantulas would have brought her to his place.”
“Or did her?..”

Straxus would bring him up in the air and throw him into the wall which Transwarp previously fired at.

Slyther grunted and transformed again, coiling up and flinging himself over Straxus.

Straxus would try to hit him with his pickaxe like with a baseball club.

Scaleraker laid the folder down open, Skyblazer’s face staring up at him.

He opened both his hands down on the table, breathing heavily.

The folder ended there, aside for some formal signatures of the hospital manager, its lead, the medic that wrote it (Doctor First Aid), and several other stamps.

“She’s alive, or could be anyway. Wait, that Vehicon general, could she be?” He wondered aloud.

With a beep, the door of the CR room slides open, as cold air gets out of it.

Scaleraker said nothing, as he stared at the picture of Skyblazer, still dumbstruck by the revelation.

Halfshell’s steps could be heard as he got out of the chamber.

Scaleraker looked up, and stared a moment at Halfshell.

Halfshell stared down at him with his deep red eyes, not saying anything.

Scaleraker looked back at the file.

Halfshell ever more slightly crunched towards it, to inspect it.

Scalerake moved to the side a little.

Halfshell then crunched back, presuming the conclusion of the folder.

“I knew her.” Scaleraker said simply.