Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Halfshell let himself fall back on the chair, covering his eyes tiredly with his thumb and pointing finger.

“What more do you want from me! It’s not like I’m not going after them! It’s a detour! We’re still going to go after them!”

“You know, at the point you could become the leaders of the Seacons and nobody would mind! I picked Sea Phantom from the streets and raised him into a warrior, I saved Scylla from drugs and the underlife of Iacon and considered her my own daughter, and Terrormander… don’t even get me started on Terrormander! And yet they never thanked me for that, they took my actions as granted, and they would have absolutely no problem if you would be to take the command. They would even greet it, rejoice it. Bloody dirty scrappers…” he said, his tone lowering more and more as he became less angry and more… nostalgic.

“I don’t intend to. I don’t WANT to. All I want, is to get the lot of us out of this mess alive.”

“This mess is our planet It’s our home! We should be protecting it with our lives instead of running away!”

"And when it’s a lost cause? When there is jow possible way to succeed? When there is a chance to escape, and come back later with more forces?

“That’s still running away.”

“It’s called a tactical retreat. ‘he who runs away, lives to fight another day’ to quote an old adage. There is no shame in running, as long as you don’t give up.”

As Transwarp looks to check everyone’s holding on, he tries to solidify the image of the hallway outside the medical theater and tries to teleport himself and the group into that hallway.

OOC: Vladin, you decide how successful this effort is.

“Who did you quoted, Starscream?”

It would be successful, however without casualities.
The four would be propelled right into a group of Seekers called in my Acid Storm to reinforce Straxus.
Up above, Sixshot would fall to the ground milimeters away of Hun-Grrr’s face.
“Uhm… What was that?” the Terrorcon asked.
“To the base level! Now!” Sixshot yelled as he turned around and started going down the stairs, with all the freed Decepticons following him, not knowing that Scourge’s forces werw also just a few floors above.

“Surrender and nobody gets hurt.” Transwarp told the Seekers.

“Uhm… Buddy… We outnumber you 7 to 4.” Acid Storm told him.

“Last warning.” Transwarp said, “We only want Backstop and his mind intact; please, step aside or we may be forced to hurt you.” He said.

“What a coincidence: we want that too. One difference tho: we don’t care how intact his mind is.”

Transwarp looks at the group he was with, silently asking for help.

“Ya… Ya know that that ain’t gonna happened, right?” the visibly scared Beetle eventually said.

Forager slides his visor over his face (to hide is fear) as he deploys his pistols, his laser hovering over his shoulder.

“Fire!” Acid Storm ordered before the Seekers aimed their weapons at them.
Beetle however, to his own surprised, started shooting at them fearlessly to protect his friends.

Slyther plugged the USB back into Backstop, picking up the minicon and carrying him.

To do that he would have to open his head again and undo everything that Scalpel did.