Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

Of course the Autobots would try to ruin my plan of fully reviving the Decepticons!”
“I am actually a Predacon.” Beetle said.
“Me too.” Terrormander said, raising in the air his good arm.

Forager nods his head.

“yeah, so am I,” he says. He then looks around.

“Are there seriously no Maximals here? I thought we had a couple…”

Forager might know that both Transwarp (I think, I remember Blackbelt wanting him to be a Maximal, even tho he was related to Skywarp) and Backstop were Maximals.
Straxus cringed his teeth.
“And what are you going to do now? Leave us to fight to death here?”
More yelling could be heard from the prison, as Scourge’s forces finally entered Shockwave’s territory, starting a battle between three different factions of Decepticons.

Forager nods his head again.

“Yeah, probably,” he bluntly replies. What did he care if the last of the Decepticons destroyed each other? He had enough to worry about with Megatron and the vehicons on his tail. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

“I see that our modern day counterparts are nowhere near as willing to sacrifice anything for the cause. I see. All right, you six. Go away now. But a fair warning: always watch your back. There just might be a shadow hunting you.” he said on a creepily serious tone.
“Yeah yeah, whatever!” Beetle said. “Come on guys. We have to go before we are caught in the fire.”

In the same time, Molley would penetrate the underground tunnel leading to the entrance of the prison.
“Yes! Here it is!” she said, jumping off the mole drone and running to the small control panel, in hope of finding a way to open the doors.

“Molely!” Forager joyously exclaims. “About time you showed up!”

Molely warbles a reply, which no-one would understand.

OOC: They are on the other side of the door.
IC: Manta reopens the channel for everybody who was inside the prison.
“People, Drill Bit, Molley and I are right now on the other side of the doors. I am working on trying to open them up. Head to them as fast as possible now!” she said, opening the control panel and starting to work on the wiring.

Molely waits behind Manta.

“yeah, okay,” Forager says. “But first…”

The rat takes a second to fire a shot at Straxus’ chest.

The fire doesn’t do much, other than to turn the spot hit black and to push the Decepticon back two steps, his armour being thick enough to even resist Slyther’s direct bit.
“Let him! Let’s go!” Beetle said, followed by Terrormander, and presumably by Transwarp and Slyther who was (also presumably) having Backstop and the USB.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

“Well… frak…” Forager swears, disappointed that his moment had been ruined. With a sigh, he transforms his legs into wheels and speeds after Beetle.

Outside there would be carnage.
The three factions of Decepticons seemed to not give a crap about the fact that they are fighting fellow comrades.
From above, Shockwave was shooting at random Seekers that were flying in the air, trying to get the superiority. Soundblaster was leading his small legion of mini-cassettes to fight the Constructicons, who were trying to shoot back and protect themselves. Sixshot, in his wolf mode, was slashing from Decepticon to Decepticon, killing them all from only one move. The Decepticon Clones were hanging off the wings of a poor Nacelle, trying to bring him down to the ground. Scourge was coordinating his troops, trying to win each level one by one.
The Terrorcons and the Monster Pretenders were on the ground level, fighting all the hostile Decepticons to Shockwave’s legions. They were also right in front of the entrance, so our protagonist would have to try to evade their attention, otherwise they would not be able to escape.
@Chromeharpoon @BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

As she continued working at the panel, Manta called Scaleraker over the comms.
“We are preparing to leave the place. Where are you?”
@ProfSrlojohn

“If I can teleport us out, we should be safe but I need help to pick a good destination.” Transwarp groans.

“D’ya think you can teleport us all on the other sides of the door?” Beetle said, pointing to the door behind the two combiner teams.

“I’ll be exhausted after that many large jumps but I think so.” He said.

“Then do it! Do it now!” Terromander told him, covering his wounded shoulder.
“Buddy, you were shot in the head! How many of us d’ya think you can teleport?” Beetle asked him.

1 Like

“Let’s find out.” He said, “Everyone, hang on to me and don’t let go of each other or me under any circumstance.”

Beetle gulped, as he took his hand. Terrormander took the others.
OOC: For the record, you have to teleport Beetle, Terrormander, Forager, Slyther and Backstop.

OOC: Want me to roll a dice for success?

IC: Warp focuses as hard as he can at teleporting to the other side of the desired door.

OOC: It would be the best. Also consider his head damage.

1 Like

OOC: Rolling a d100, 1 is crit fail and 100 is crit succes…I rolled a 39.