Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

OOC:Say that what’s under 70 is fail. I’ll let you roll again.

OOC: 26; the dice aren’t in my favor, it seems.

OOC: Try one more time. Three is the holly number after all.

OOC: 46, fourth roll? I just rolled a fourth time…79.

IC: Pushing through the pain in his head, Transwarp forces the drive inside him to its limits, pushing it harder than ever before. There is a muffled whine, occasional snap and screech as it complains at the stress placed upon it.

Slyther heaved Backstop onto his shoulders and followed Beetle.

“Uhm… Are you OK?” Beetle asked him.

Backstop, although still not quite conscious, started mumbling some incomprehensible words.

Transwarp just yelled, trying to get the drive to engage and transport the group away from the prison, his vision was starting to blur from the strain.

This attracted the distration of Hun-Grrr.
“You again!” he yelled as he saw Forager, the two Combiner teams slowly approaching them.
OOC: I’ll give you three more chances and lower the rate to 60.

OOC: first roll is 63, second is 76 and third is 8.

IC: With an immense amount of pain to Transwarp, the energy field manages to encompass the group as their forms shimmered and then vanished.

They would all getting teleported on the other side of the doors. The charging Hun-Grrr would try to stop running, but all of the other combiners would not be able to do that in time, all falling over him.
The group would now find themselves on the other part of the doors, together with Drill Bit and Molley. Manta, caught off guard, pushed two wires together, which resulted in the door slowly opening.
“You… You are here!” Manta yelled scared.

“Seal the door, we’re leaving.” Transwarp groaned as one of his hands clutches the side of his head as the pain intensified, his breathing was sharp as every movement he made caused the now very hot Transwarp Drive to brush against adjacent internal systems and cause even more pain.

She did so, before jumping to the group.
“It’s time to go! Now!”

Once the others grabbed on, Transwarp put all his focus into teleporting everyone.

OOC: first roll was a 36 and the second was 97.

Transwarp would find hard to teleport everybody, including Molley, which was at the very least twice bigger than him.

Slyther continued following the others.

“Its time for us to go! Now, before they can find away to open the doors!” Manta said, as she took off along the underground tunnel, not even knowing where it lead. As long as it was getting them away of the Decepticons, she was more than happy.
Drill Bit turned into his weevil mode and follows Manta, occasionally climbing on the circular walls to gain more momentum.
@meepinater
As the group was advancing forward, Manta turned her head to the wounded Transwarp.
“Are you all right? You sure you can keep up with all of us?”
@BlackBeltGamer98
Beetle also followed them, but didn’t got far away of Forager.
“Hey man… Look… About that… Speech you told me…” Beetle awkwardly said as he followed the running group.
@Chromeharpoon

“Here’s a deal, Scaleraker: I follow you and your friends in this quest of trying to find the Oracle, but if the first thing you are going to do after we find it is not to help get back my team, I swear that I will not hold myself, not even long enough for you to realise that you’re in trouble. You got it?” Halfshell told the Maximal. It was obvious that he meant every word.
@ProfSrlojohn

Slyther runs after Manta and Drill Bit.

Next to him Terrorander was trying to keep with the others. His leaking shoulder didn’t seem to be a problem till that moment, however the Seacon was visibly weakened, trying to cover his wound with his other arm.

“I don’t know.” He said, groaning as the pain in his head flared up again, causing him to clutch the side of his head and try to steady himself.

Manta opens her eyes widely.
“Scaleraker! Come in, now!” she once again commed the Maximal. “Transwarp has been shot in the head! You said you were healing Halfshell! Where are you, in a hospital? We need to get Transwarp there immediately!” she yelled through the comms.
@ProfSrlojohn