Machine Wars - Escape from Cybertron

“Short stocky rhino bot? What about him?”

“No, its OK.” Halfshell said as he followed Halfshell out of the room.

“Apparently, he had the map downloaded in his brain to the mighty Oracle.”
For Razorclaw, the Oracle would be only a legend, a myth.

“The oracle? As in ‘the oracle’? As in the mystical super computer made by the first cybertronians so many millions of years ago? Are you sure he’s not short circuiting or something?”

“We at least hope he isn’t.”

“If you ask me, it seems pretty crazy to just blindly follow some old bot at the end of his warranty.”

“Just look at him. Look at his body! He is like nothing we have ever seen before!”

“I mean, I guess?”
Razorclaw said, not noticing anything particularly interesting about the bot.
“I mean, his left arm looks like it’s made out of rhino butt, though I doubt that’s what you’re talking about.”

Transwarp’s condition wasn’t looking any better but not necessarily worse as he remained curled in almost a ball and whimpering in pain as he also clutched his head in both hands.

Manta was trying to hold herself from snapping at this so ignorant being, before sighing.
“Slyther, please take Backstop into a CR chamber too.”
@meepinater

OOC: Scaleraker put him in a CR chamber.

The healing was slow but his condition was now starting to get better but he still seemed to be in a great deal of pain.

Terrormander was guarding him from outside, to Halfshell’s orders.

Eventually, Transwarp was…mostly healed. He seemed to be at the peak of health but his speech wasn’t doing so well.

He tried speaking but it came out as a muttering. He stopped for a moment and spoke a bit more slowly and clearly, as if he had to concentrate a bit more than average to talk, “What…happened?” He asked.

“What? Excuse me if I don’t think following some old fart chasing fairy tails is a good idea.”

“You all right dude?” Terrormander asked him.

“Then please, by any means, leave.”

“Hard…to talk.” He said slowly. He looks around to try and figure out the current situation. “Where’s Back…stop?”

“Outside I guess.”

“How…is he?” He asked, trying to step forward. He’s a little unsteady but not unusually so for having just gotten out of a CR chamber.

“Sleeping I guess.”

Forager and Moley hang near the back of the group, the rat sitting by the mole drone’s controls.

Transwarp thought for a moment, “We need…to reach…Oracle.” He said. “I want…to leave this…prison.”