Majestic League (RP topic)

Jacob quickly spots him, given that he’s hardly inconspicuous.

“Uhh… what the heck is that?”

Okay, play it cool.

He looked quizzically towards Jacob, then looked in the opposite direction to see what he’s talking about.

“…What? I don’t see anything.”

Mark’s eyes transformed into Beserker’s eyes, and he growled slightly. Mark slapped himself in the face, trying to supress Beserker.

@LTVmocs
The Gamemaster’s voice came through one of the mercanary’s walkie-talkies. “See the figure with the odd fashion sense, wearing the masquerade mask? I want you to check them out. There’s something interesting about them…” The mercanary nodded, heading towards Lucy.

“Have you tried looking at yourself?” Lauren quips.

Khan slams him into the table again. “Just let him out, Mark. We will handle the rest.”

Reluctantly, Mark gave in to Beserker, and he transformed. Beserker then began to pummel the mercanaries, grinding their bones beneath his crushing weight.

“Nice one.” He smirks.

“Well guess who the idiot is that told me how to kill him.” Project: Runa responds as he watched his two attackers, then boosting towards Dave to strike again, slashing with Bladearm.

He split into two, and let runa pass through him, before remerging, "not like you’d get a second chance

Runa turned on a heel and shot both halves as they formed together. “Not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But eventually, your guard will be at a point where I can sneak in and go for the kill.”

“will it?” He asked, his arm forming a sheild and blocking the shots

Khan begins to siphon off sand from his other efforts and direct it at Berserker. It isn’t enough to do more than annoy him. I need to find the trigger.

Switchblade raised an eyebrow. “Is there something… Particularly wrong?”

Pressing the pieces of metal up against each other, he formed himself into a giant metal ball. “Less distracting?” He mused. “Or perhaps, a bit thinner?” He stacked his metal shards on top of each other until they raised his head quite high into the air. He violently recollected himself with a grin.

“Having a night out?”

“No one’s always at peak performance.” He said as he boosted to the side and shot again, boosting(4 left) in towards him quickly after, trying to stab in again.

Lauren snorts. “As if. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have other things to attend to.” She adjusts her course to go around Switchblade and and return to the ball.

He’s yet again impaled, “ouch…”

Jacob follows on behind, looking perhaps like maybe he wished it was.

Runa tries to get Dave in between him and Hydron, and aimed another laser blast at his head, firing again while keeping the blade inside Dave.

He noticed and struggled to get it off, severely weakened by the blade, though not on death’s door as before

Beserker was annoyed indeed. He began to swat at Khan with his large hands.

@Runa
A mercenary snuck up behind project: Runa and put him in a chokehold.

Runa would force a left elbow backwards into the mercenary’s stomach, then would grab his attacker’s arm, dislodging the blade from Dave, and stepped back, throwing all his body forward in an attempt to flip the mercenary over his shoulder/back and onto Dave.