Majestic League (RP topic)

“How would the six billion dollar man like a bullet in his head?” Manpower menaced, pointing a rifle at Runa.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He holds his left arm at the ready, with Project: Gardna not yet active, and shot a laser blast with his right, aiming for the hand near the trigger, and activating Project: Gardna right after, creating a decently strong forcefield over his vital areas.

The laser tore a hole through Manpower, killing him instantly.

“You’re going to have to do a lot better than that,” A voice behind Runa replied, and the Manpower in front of him dissolved.

Runa whipped around to him. “So are you the real one, or another nobody? Assuming there even is a real you any more.” He quips, guard still up.

“All my posts are valid,” Manpower replied, firing several shots at Runa.

Any that would come at his face or torso would be either blocked by the shield, or go through it at a slow enough pace that they’d do negligible damage to his armor. One would scrape by his right shoulder, however, and leave a decent sized mark in the metal. Runa responded with a laser shot for Manpower’s head.

Manpower did his best to dodge and tried to tackle Runa.

Suddenly, a large helicopter appeared overhead. The doors opened, and the Gamemaster waved from inside the chopper. Beserker grabbed the helicopter and began to swing it in the air. The helicopter fired it’s missiles at Beserker, knocking his large form to the groud. Beserker turned back into Mark, staring in bewilderment at the helicopter.
@Khalsa721
@TheMightyObsidianDude
@Runa
@controller_of_ice
@jayzor17
The Gamemaster stared smugly down at the heroes. “Looks like you’ve reached the end of the line…” he turned to Sadie. “-And I couldn’t have done it without your help, my daughter!”

“Oh noooooo… who are you, exactly?”

OOC the real question is how he knew that was Lucy
IC Lucy sits around sipping a glass of apple juice. She uses a hand to rummage through her bag There goes the disguise idea. Guess secrets don’t exist around here. Wonder if I could make a something to fix that.

1 Like

OOC: he doesn’t know.

IC: the mercenary walks up to Lucy. " 'sup, uh…" he pulled out his walkie-talkie. “what exactly am i supposed to do?” he whispered into it. “Just talk to them , I don’t know! I’m busy revealing a major plot twist to the heroes!” The Gamemaster snapped back. “Uh, okay.” The mercanry approached Lucy. “Uh, you come here often?” He asked her.

She looks up “Uh hello.” God it’s stuffy. Why did I try wearing stuff to make me look like a guy. It’s horrible. Lucy pulls a gun at him.
“How about we cut to the chase.”

Sadie helped mark, glaring at him since she figured her job was over now.

1 Like

The mercenary pulled out his gun as well. “Gladly.” He began firing at Lucy.

@Khalsa721

Mark stared at Sadie, wide eyed. He swatted her helping hand away. “Wait a minute, you’ve been helping him the entire time?!” He said, feeling betrayed.

“End of the line?” Khan growls. “You wish.” He hadn’t managed to get extra sand off of Berserker, so his current stock would have to be enough. It rises up from the mercenaries it had been holding at bay, flying in a single stream at the helicopter. It streams over the chopper, swirling in reverse to the blades and filling up the engine compartment.

Lauren tries to get as good of a look as possible of the Gamemaster’s face before it’s blocked by Khan’s attack.

“No one good,” she says in response to Jacob.

She ungraciously ducked behind the table and fired her gun. Out of it popped out a slightly larger gun.

1 Like

The helicopter hovered still in the air, then began to drop straight down. The Gamemaster jumped out, landing on higher ground then the heroes. He dusted off his suit as the helicopter crashed and exploded on the ground below.

@LTVmocs
“Am I tripping or did I just see you shoot a gun from a gun?”

Lucy picked up the new gun and fired it at him creating a larger gun after that “Nah. You good.”

1 Like

The mercenary returned more rounds to Lucy.

Lucy glances at her gun “No so useful afterall.” She continues shooting guns with her Gun-gun.

1 Like