Majestic League (RP topic)

“I’m ready to be your willing prisoner- I mean damsel in distress,” Lauren mutters.

@jayzor17
@Runa
@LTVmocs
The Gamemaster shrugged. “'Kay .” He teleported them Into the lair as well. But instead of being at the meeting table, Runa, Lauren and Lucy found themselves in a cell. It was specially crafted to disable their powers and technology , rendering themselves vulnerable. The Gamemaster sat on the other side of the bars, smiling.

Lauren shrugs, leaning against the back of the cell. “Oh no, I hope some dashing hero will save me,” she deadpans.

“And this is for what.” Runa asked. Only form of defense right now is Bladearm. If the plan was bust from the beginning, this is definitely going to be a challenge, to put it lightly. He thinks to himself.

“Seriously, what do you idiots take me for?” The Gamemaster said. “The only reason I brought you all here was because you can help me with something.”

“That is what people do when they join your side,” Lauren counters. “People being him, not me. I’m here to get rescued.”

“And yet instead of taking it, you lock me in a cage.” He responds.

Sadie just surrendered, knowing her relationship with mark was basically ruined now.

OOC:

wouldn’t you get hit by the melted glass?
IC:“Darn it!”

1 Like

The Gamemaster’s arm shot through the bars, pinning Project: Runa to the wall by his neck. “I see through you, boy.” He hissed, tightening his grip around. Runa’s throat. “You just wanted to pretend to be on my side so you could infiltrate my lair.” He then pulled Runa towards him, his face smashing into the bars. “But I flipped the script, and now you will be helping me for real.” The Gamemaster shoved Project: Runa back to the ground.

@Khalsa721
The Gamemaster smiled, seeing the look on Sadie’s face. “Oh, don’t tell me you actually had feelings for him!” The Gamemaster laughed. “Mark was worthless.”

Ooc; is she in a cell as well or what did he do to her?

“Well I enjoyed the attention but I’m used to being alone anyway.” She told him.

OOC: She’s in the cell. Her powers are disabled.

“You say that like what I did wasn’t exactly like what Scrapper did.” He said. “I’ve done my research.” He choked out a chuckle. “And I thought I had trust issues. Whatever happened to you to change from trusting a person who turned on you to not when it was the same deal? Someone saw that you had the right idea.”

“Do you reallh believe that playing on my past is gonna make me trust you more? I knew something seems suspicious, because what you said was almost _exactly what Scrapper said when he joined me!” The Gamemaster said to Runa.

@Runa
@jayzor17
@LTVmocs
@Khalsa721
“You shall help me in assembling a machine, whether you want to or not.” The Gamemaster said.

“Hm. Now that’s a neat little coincidence.” He said, almost to himself. “But I digress. The English language only has so many words, it’s more than probable that phrases would be similar.” Project: Runa retorts. “Especially common ones like that, and in a situation like that one.” He coughs a bit. “Now can you put me down? I won’t be much use if I’m asphyxiated.”

Lauren raises her hand.

The Gamemaster released his grip on Runa, dropping him to the ground, and pulling his arm out of the cell.

@jayzor17
“What do you want!” The Gamemaster snapped.

“I’m really better at breaking tech than making it.”

Runa picks himself up and brushes himself off as best he could. “Well lucky for you, you got the right man for the job. I’m pretty good with tech.” He responds, gesturing to his body.

Lucy raises her hand as she takes off her cloak “I build from scratch.”