"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

On the back, at the top of the spine.

Wow…Hafynx, one of the best MoCists on the boards does not know how to deal with titans. /s

The CCBS shell clash with the complicated texturing of the legs and the waist seems too long, same goes for the neck

Well I disagree I think you’re MOC looks great. But are you talking about that white axle?

I was being sarcastic - his MoC looks great but it can be better…it seems also very bland so far…nothing stands out.

Use a cape maybe?

If you are talking about the white axle I would maybe add like a, sheath for a sword?

That’s some pretty awesome work there.

It does look white in that light actually, but yeah, that on.

@MakutaTexxidos I really can’t do titans… I’m stuck for lower legs now as well…

You are still doing better than 90% of us - but yeah…your titan looks just as an elongated version of your normal MoCs.

Any suggestions for the axle, or the lower legs though?

As I said, maybe a sheath for a sword?

It’s a good idea, but I wasn’t planning to give him a sword :confused:

Maybe you could find some way to use the same pieces for the shoulders/collarbone to fit onto it?

Maybe make small spiked contraption and put it on.

After much consideration Here is my WIP:

for anyone wondering it is 19 inches tall. I know i want to add a cape, any other suggestions? Sorry for the blurry pic…

He’s really messy, and with the blurriness it’s hard to focus in on much to give suggestions.

3 Likes

why is there a skakdi spine on him

1 Like

I think the messiness is due to the backgroud, and the afromentioned bluriness i shall try to get a better picture…

Why, for the love of Teridax, is there a piraka spine?

2 Likes

I saw it as a trophy of a skinned piraka on his staff, shown as a warning to others who disobey him and you must not forget its a wip and i am open to suggestions