"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Suggestion no1 remove the spine.

1 Like

Fair enough

better?

Other bits

It wouldnt fit in my light box which is why it is in pieces, maybe its better to critisise the individual parts?

1 Like

Legs are cool but the torso is terrible and messy - make it thinner and taller.

And the staff, as such a big critisiser of it you make no mention?

It looks good now. :wink:

I’ll be honest with you, its a good build, when I look it together, I’m not so sure what i’m looking at. It may be because of the torso.

The textures kind of clash in the chest, the biggest perpetrator probably that LoSS face it’s really cartoony compared to everything else. I like everything else though, especially the wings for the chest and how you incorporated UtD’s claws as one of his hands.

2 Likes

CRITIQUE!!!

2 Likes

His head placement seems too beastly to me.

Also the torso is small compared to everything else.

Edit: i take it back…just the head placement.

1 Like

I dont have UtD, the fact that the left hand resembles it is definetly a coincidence…

To other people, i am rebuilding the torso to be more solid, for lack of better words

any more comments + critiques?

I get the “classic” Makuta look you’re going for. So I would try to incorporate either the Avokii or light silver in the hands. I would also add more trans neon green in the legs.

How about adding more skulls to the staff? Like some heads or skull villain masks?

My mistake actually, looking closer the only resemblance are the parts used for the claws, I didn’t look to see if the gearing was there, whoops.

New torso, i know it needs work but anything specific would help

I think the shoulders are too high and need to be buffed up.

A good way to beef up the torso is to look at the construction of the Umarak shadow beasts combiner model. Now I would copy it exactly, but It will provide some inspiration.

The shoulders are a bit high, or the heads to low, and the shoulders are a bit bare.

1 Like

Shoulders fixed, i think.

Can you pose it and show it from a different angle?