Makuta Nebunie- Brotherhood of Makuta Community Moc Project!

Here is Nebunie, a Makuta for the Brotherhood of Makuta Community Moc Project!

Nebunie was different in many ways from the other Makuta. For one, she was female, unlike most of the other Makuta. She also wasn’t super strong elementally or physically, she excelled at psionics and her intelligence. She was typically in her lab, testing on experiments that are still mysteries. When she died, most of her work was lost. The remains of her work are still eerie, when a toa tried to recover some of the lost work, his arms became festooned in bulbous, and the pox spread across his body until there was no more than a mask. She had a decent social life, and seemed to have friends across multiple Makuta, or at least an understanding. Whether this was trickery or actual charm, that is still unknown. She died when she slipped into energized protodermis with a test rahi which was being exposed to what the other Makuta assumed was a virus spread by protodermis. This is just an example of the experiments she conducted, according to some witnesses, they could hear strange sounds, and other unexplainable phenomena when passing the door to her lab. Although her intellect was mastered, she also could easily beat most Makuta when it came to psionics, because most trained their bodies, not their minds. Victims of her raw mental power say it was like a sword piercing their minds.

Powers

Nebunie had extreme intellect, and could predict most of the opponent’s attacks. She also had mastered her psionic power.

Nebunie’s spear was the result of her fusing a toa of psionics with the spear, which gave it the power to increase her mental power to the point where it was like a mental blade

She wore a matatu.

29 Likes

Nice!

Looks really awesome

This is a unique take on a makuta and i like it.

The cape makes it for me.

@MysteryMuffin

I like that head, although it reminds me strongly of Makuta Cenred.

The build is simple but well looking and I like that spear. Not much more to say about the MOC itself.

Backstory wise she works, I guess, although the only official psionic powers that Makuta possess are mind reading and telepathy. Illusion and Rahi/Insect control could probably also be added to that, but that’s definately it.

This indicates mental blasts to me, a power Makuta definitely didn’t have. Perhaps make it another power of her spear to focus her “mental energies” or however you would call them into a mental blast.

Other than that I only need to know her mask power, too.

1 Like

@Gilahu Okay, I’ll just say her spear was what gave her the power to hone her mental power into this attack.

The mask could be a modified Olisi, so that Nebunie could see the possible ways her experiments could go, and be able to further predict what to do.

1 Like

@MysteryMuffin

Sorry, but Olisi doesn’t work since it is an unique mask.

What about a Matatu, though, since telekinesis is considered a psionic power but the Makuta of the canon universe don’t wield it naturally?

Ok, I think your knowledge of masks overrules mine. I trust your judgement.

1 Like

Replace the Olisi then and you’re good to go.

Thanks for participating again!

1 Like

Nebunie literally means craziness in Romanian.

2 Likes

Not intentional

2 Likes