Makuta Teridax, Because I like Posting About This Moc

This is one of the greatest MOCs I have ever seen. I applaud you.

1 Like

oh, my this is one of the best mocs ive seen since I saw my own when it was finished, but you should put some armor around the neck as it looks kind of empty there. other than that I love it

1 Like

Wow, this is impressive.

1 Like

I have seen this same Picture three times in the last like 1/2 to 1 full hour @Adazai, It still hasn’t gotten old.

@Jakfan1 someones complaining about the head being to small, I do not agree with this.

Any way the arms are much better but the legs are a little to long still.

2 Likes

where did u get that mask that is AWESOME!!
nice Moc :grinning:.

3 Likes

Shapeways.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve been tinkering around with both those areas. and I think for now the Leg’s are where they need to be for a little bit longer. As for the Torso, I think with the changes I’ve made here

I’ve managed to bump the torso up a few modules.

Those arms are sticking for now.

Would you mind outlining why? I’m curious.

On another subject:

Here’s an…Uh… experimental change I’ve been making

Yes, that’s a turntable. Yes, it supports the weight of the upper body. And if the skimpiness around that area is bothering you, I’m taking my time in trying to build up the back.

7 Likes
  1. the head is too small in comparison to the body. Yes it’s unavoidable given the build, but it does work against it looking like him

2. The legs are honestly the biggest problem with this MOC being Teridax. While they look great as legs, they’re far to long and bulky to be Teridax’s raptor-like legs.

3. The feet just don’t look like his feet in the slightest

Now, I just want to reiterate: This MOC looks amazing. I do love what you’ve done. I just don’t love it as a Teridax MOC.

4 Likes

Thank you for your honesty.

1 Like

I think the torso also doesn’t have a Teridax-ish feel to it, and yeah, this thing is way to big.

Big does not equal good. People need to understand this.

4 Likes

Man people love bashing this. Personally I like this version and think it really improves on the last one and gives of a LoMN Teridax look. He has a very streamline look,although a few gaps could be fixed in certain areas and the torso could be lengthened to fit before with the over all look…

And I know people like the og legs but they don’t have joints like most remakes of the movies give him. It’s moc took the route of the leg bend being armor and not ultra triple joints and I appreciate that. Overall it looks pretty great and I’m sure it would look awesome next to the giant toa mata nui set.

3 Likes

Honestly it’s only been like two people. :confused:

In other news. I shrank down the legs (I’d post pictures, but I’m too lazy.) and I’ve made new wings. And they are freaking huge compared to the body.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see that man.

1 Like

Oh, look. I DIDNT DIE (Physically).

Here have some update pictures that are a crap ton overdue.

Important update, my sewing ability is poop. But they are big, and also better fans for hot weather. They just so happen to be made of muppet skin too.

Reason for the LONG axle across the back of them, for folding and structure purposes.

A lot of this is some stuff you’ve seen before but I’m sticking with. Yeah, the heads still small, yeah the legs look, (insert a strange farting sound right about here,) and yes the torso is chunky, (also it has a twerk function as Exx would put it.)

My building style is “okay”/10 at best.

That is all.

8 Likes

That is amazing looking. The head does look to small still though, But what can be done about it. Lego doesn’t release enough huge masks.
Edit
Man that body though… it is just so well done at this point. And the wings just look great. I also like the new legs quite a bit to.

1 Like

I think he needs a new neck, heck, you should probably make a custom mask big enough to be proportional, really.

1 Like

those wings

my god they’re beautiful

1 Like

In all honesty I think I’m done with this moc for good long foreseeable future. Was kind of hoping to get some kind of notice by one of the cast members, but it’s a fleeting aspiration now.

1 Like

If you can shorten those lower legs greatly, then I would absolutely love this MOC.

Everything looks decent but awesome except for those darn lower legs…

1 Like