Makuta Teridax Movie MOC

Nice.

1 Like

EYYYYY!!! Dude! That’s sick! It really fits the feel of the movie’s hand despite it’s own design being non-part based!

1 Like

Exactly what I wanted to see! This is really awesome, and I really wish I had him myself! Amazing work!

1 Like

Surprisingly he was able to stand with out a problem, unlike before with the old design

41 Likes

Instructions when?

4 Likes

Mmmm not sure but I will be doing them down the line

If you ever do that… I will kiss you… if you want or not!

Joking aside,

I love this build. It is the best movie accurate Makuta Teridax MOC I’ve seen. And The movie design is actually one of my favorite villain designs overall.

Very well done sir!

3 Likes

:joy::joy: his design was what I wish we got from lego but now he has a physical set and my god he was worth every sleepless nights

1 Like

The final update on my movie makuta build, the new pelvis armour

Old and new

40 Likes

He is a masterpiece.

3 Likes

Scrote shield activate

4 Likes

This is a synonym of perfection. I love it. Was your submission to Lego Ideas accepted?

1 Like

Sadly it wasnt cause of the reuse of parts they’d have to remold and customize, but it was worth a shot haha

1 Like

This is so accurate although the color choice is interesting. Was he always this red ?

1 Like

He was yes but the green was his armour oxidizing so this is the take on his clean armour when u see him walk outa the protodurmus pool as takutanuva, hes dark red

2 Likes

Now he’s gonna start trying to convince us that the earth is flat.

5 Likes

Menacing :gregf:

2 Likes

34 Likes

The third picture is really creepy…

2 Likes