Makuta Teridax Movie MOC

This MOC keeps getting better and better.

1 Like

It’s time to play kohliiii!!!

1 Like

The final detail left haa finally been made in

“Go my sons, use the shadows and keep my brother… asleep”

29 Likes

please make duplicates of this and sell it

6 Likes

Is it really, though? Is it? Because I think there are more threads about this Terry than seconds of screentime for the character in the movies.

9 Likes

It is haha, the thicker feet I cant add in with bricks it’ll look to weird, so makuta teridax is fully completed

not sure what the armor in question is, I presume it’s the the Nuva shoulders on the elbows. Which look quite weird to me, I found those pieces are rarely used well (the shoulders and knees work well enough with those pieces.) Think something involving a slizer foot or a similar piece would be ideal.

Not the elbows, the biceps, plus this is 100% cgi accurate to the movies model

Old (biceps)

New (biceps)

3 Likes

Yes! This must happen!
Also, this is one of the greatest MOCs I’ve seen on here!

3 Likes

I’m honestly amazed that you were able to make him stand on those skinny chicken legs! Overall this looks amazing! If you’re striving for 100% accuracy, however, I should mention that the lower arms are made of the Kraata base piece. Bionicle Rahkshi Chest Section : Part 44136 | BrickLink

2 Likes

Ik but theres no way possible to add the nuva armour around that peice without breaking the whole arm design or glueing the part, I saw they were that part awhile back but thanks for the input

No problem. Still looks amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank u haha, but yea the nuva armour in the cgi model is just litterally an armour peice it’s not the one that as the hand attached, so with the models we got this is as accurate as possible :fire::wink:

35 Likes

It’s kinda funny to me how small the original set is compared to anything

4 Likes

It was all in the knees :rofl: or lack of any

3 Likes

Never thought but, they actually look similar. Like proportions and stuff.

1 Like

If ur meaning arms and torso, maybe, legs no way at all hahah

@Lesnichiy The sets legs have a very faint shape to the movie but not articulated in the slightest like them haha

1 Like

Oh, I never thought the difference was so big

1 Like