Makuta Teridax Movie MOC

I guess bigger is more fitting, since he’s called a “shadow titan”.

1 Like

Dang! I’m so impressed every time I see this MOC

1 Like

34 Likes

Oh, dang! That is actually really accurate looking mate! Stellar paint job!

I’m lovin’ this moc already!

1 Like

This final look for the moc took months, I never knew I was gonna be this involved again, but thank god I was and now we all have this movie Build

2 Likes

The moc is great, but I really love the effort put into photography. Great job.

2 Likes

Make sure you edit the HTML for your pictures, so they display the full thing.

MOC looks pretty solid, the addition of crimson is interesting.

1 Like

They do show the full if u tap or click in them, and the crimson ment to be the dark red armour not molded yet

yes, but, for ease of use, you should edit the HTML to display the full picture. It’s happened on a couple of your posts I believe and it’s rather inconvenient.

Astonishingly accurate! I can literally HEAR this MOC… that voice, and those sounds of creaking metal… Any thoughts on making him his wings from the 2nd movie?

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few attempts at this, but this one has got to be the best. I love how the colour scheme feels squarely between the set and movie while the appearance is so strikingly accurate. The weapon is perfect, so is the mask - and having him hold a kraata was a nice touch, too. Even the hands, wow…

Perhaps the only bit of criticism I could give is on the Takua MOC - he’s a bit rotund…

1 Like

I love how you changed up the Color Scheme to Dark Red in order to make it more accurate!

1 Like

I have his wings these are the mask of light pics for him with takanuva and takua, the LOMN will be winged teri no worries

Makuta has been the biggest struggle but here he is and takua, he likes to eat :joy:

1 Like

When u see him walk outa the protodurmus pool as takutanuva, his armour’s back to being dark red

This is just unbelievably well done.

1 Like

It’s really accurate and it’s awesome. Good job.

1 Like

EVEN MORE AWESOME!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

1 Like

Look at my most recent, its makuta with his wings and shadow hand if u wanna see something AWESOME

1 Like

I saw! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! =D
I Really Like How it All Came Together.
AWESOME JOB!

1 Like