Makuta Teridax Movie MOC

i feel attacked

4 Likes

! Miramax wants to know your location

3 Likes

This is truly marvelous. The definitive movie-edition Teridax MOC. Although, it would be nice if you could give us a few instructions on how to recreate specific sections of this MOC (or at least a few up-close images of those specific sections so we can work backwards from there. Specifically, the chest).

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I love seeing custom work extend beyond masks, itā€™s amazing to see this thing in the flesh like this. Very well done!

2 Likes

I have instructions for him posted to my instagram, the @ is @makuta_nui_mocs there are 3 posts or it

2 Likes

Nice! What an awesome surprise to find your moc on B10NICLE day - the customization is phenomenal and really shows your eye for detailšŸ‘

2 Likes

I canā€™t look a defferent point with CG Design.
This it so fantasticā€¦

1 Like

I love this so much. :heart: I know this might not be possible, but I hope we might get instructions so I know how to build this myself. Entirely up to you though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are posted to my Instagram

@makuta_nui_mocs

2 Likes

I donā€™t know why this wasnā€™t done sooner, but this has been something on my list of things to do for way too long.

You do not need to post a new topic every time you update a MOC. One MOC, one topic. Iā€™ve merged all of your other ones about this creation into one, however because of that the timeline is a tad goofy. If you wish to further curate it to better show the progress of it, then go ahead. But any further updates to this MOC will be posted to this topic.

13 Likes

It was amazing to be on 8ioday, it was my goal to be featured hopefully and it finally happened, accuracy is one of the things Iā€™m keen on

6 Likes

Those are some wide hips heā€™s got there.

1 Like

Yea I guess he does haha

1 Like