Makuta the Serpent of Okoto

how many magikarps did you have to catch? I really love how solid this moc looks, its definitely one of the best mocs ive ever seen

2 Likes

omg guys he used the gold kulta mask thats not fair!!!11!!!1111
/s
This is fantastic. Does it move?

Sure. The skeletonā€™s made of a bunch of ccbs bones.

1 Like

How is G2 related to Aztec culture? Also, 'tis a spectacular MOC, and personally, I think anything this big and deadly-looking could pass for Makuta.

Nice MOC.

I dont think Makuta would want to be a snake. But its a nice MOC though. :thumbsup:

a lot of peopleā€™s initial reactions to g2 was that it and the scenery was very inspired by aztec architecture. The ancient city was very reminiscent of Machu Picchu. Also that in one of the early comics for Gali, there was an Olmec head. Not entirely aztec, but the Mesoamerican bias was there.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, this looks great!

starts singing Twilight of the Thunder God

1 Like

I think this takes the cake as the coolest moc Iā€™ve ever seen! Youā€™ve certainly inspired meā€¦ I canā€™t wait to see more from you! (Not sure how youā€™re going to top this tho)

The technic is used so well.

This is something else. I think it fits the Makuta theme since we know Makuta can be dragons. Heck a Makuta could be anything since theyā€™re shapeshifters. Iā€™m entering too and rather than going for size, Iā€™m going for a really technical build with lots of cool NPUs and cloth elements and other fun things so yeah good luck!

While we should all strive for this, this is too out there

ā€œyou are now a snakeā€

Igzektli.
ssssssssss

GREAT JOB :thumbsup:
He kinda reminds me of miserix