MakutaFest 2015 Post-Show Discussion

//Cough// “Self-advertising” aside,

I’ll try.

1 Like

That’s not advertising! Hey, do you think @Mesonak and @Eljay and @IllustriousVar will let me do a shoutout or two?

Maybe, but

um

why?

Well, I have this one very good friend on the Lego message boards, but I can’t ever talk to him anywhere else because the Lego message boards is so restrictive and stuff. I really wanted to give him a shoutout because I think he might listen in.

Yeah, that’s a pretty good idea.

1 Like

I hope they let me.

P.S., to anyone out there, I’m Gootah on the LMB’s!

1 Like

Happy TumaFest 2015 everybody!1!!!1one!

2 Likes

Why do people keep calling it tumafest?!!

It’s a joke that goes back to MakutaFest 2013. I think Venom was talking about Chima, but misspoke or something, and said “Chuma”, and everyone in the chat started chanting “Tuma” for some reason.

It became a very long running joke. “TumaFest”, “TumaSector01”, etc.

Some of us made a podcast devoted to the “worship” of Tuma:

1 Like

But, if people want it to go longer and to just discuss some other things towards the 4 - 5 hour mark why not let them? They’re your fans, WE are your fans!!! why not let at least more than say 5 of us on? at least towards the end to show their gratitude towards you guys? What are you guys? money sucking fools? Or, fans like us who care about one another??!

Are you being sarcastic?

Also, ONE HOUR TILL MAKUTAFEST BEGINS HYPE

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Is it too late to enter for the raffle?

Yeah, is it too late? I I wasn’t listening to the video forgot to enter…

Will you eventually upload the stream on youtube?

Me too. I watched the video when it came out, and totally forgot about the raffle.

1 Like

I think I am just gonna do it anyway, I mean even if it doesn’t count at least I treid…

Good idea.

it’s 4:40 pm here (EST), calm down.

1 Like

Internet is holding up. Looks like I might be able to tune in.

I can see all of your beautiful names in the Viewer List… :’(

1 Like

Hay, everybody is over there at twitch but I am posting here instead, this is probably spam, but I just needed a break from that highspeed trainwreck of a stream chat…