MakutaFest 2015 Post-Show Discussion

I am, too; but I thought it begins at 5:30 EST? It certainly couldn’t go that long, could it?

EDIT: Also, I just freaking realized - since my chat bar won’t work, I can’t answer trivia! //Insert swearing rant//

The last MakutaFest ran for 4 hours, so yeah it can run pretty late sometimes (though I’m sure this years show will be much shorter).

3 Likes

I know; but 4 hours places the end at only 9:30 PM. This is nowhere near “late” for me personally. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4 Likes

why do you guys keep making it shorter? for mobile youtube reasons? NEW FLASH anything longer than an hour breaks the app. Besides why not watch it in sections? thats how I watch the podcast episodes!

We don’t; every year has consistently run longer than the year prior. We are determined to actually make it shorter because there is no reason whatsoever for the show to run 4 hours long. Last year we just killed a lot of time; nothing of value was discussed at certain points and could have easily been cut.

It’s all about streamlining the show and making it enjoyable for the viewing audience. Gotta remember that we’re catering to two audiences; one that watches it live and one that watches the recorded version. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

//Thinks of many reasons//

calling it now, show doesn’t actually get started until 20 minutes after its supposed to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Tomorrow is dedicated Biosector-study Day

1 Like

This is very likely :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, with being Strayan and all, this thing is gonna start at like 7:30 Am on the 12th for me, so I am gonn wake up and pretty much watch it first thing in the morning, I can’t wait…

(I’m very sorry)

-MT

6 Likes

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST

Gee gee skrublords. I get the ultimate victory and popularity of first comment. All shall bask in my eternal glory.

/kidding

Still, I’m looking forward to the event. :wink:

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from MakutaFest 2015:

Six more hours! Six more hours!

3 Likes

I beg you, make this as short as possible. I don’t think my parents will let me sit at my laptop for more than two hours or so. Please make this short @Mesonak.

1 Like

Welp, looks like I won’t be able to make it live. :’( My Internet chooses today of all days to be a wiener, and with all the storminess outside I’m not able to keep internet for more than an hour or less at a time. Looks like I’ll have to wait for the recorded version. :frowning:

Not that it matters much, since, you know… I still can’t get the chat to work.

2 Likes

Don’t worry! You might still win the big drawing prize!! TTV will contact you somehow!

1 Like

Ah, almost forgot! Good point.

ROOT FOR JAKURA, EVERYONE. HE HAS POTENTIALS. /s

1 Like

Yeah, you do!! So why don’t you tune in for the very last like 20 minutes of the show, so you can listen to me on air and maybe win the drawing!

1 Like