MakutaFest 2015 Post-Show Discussion

Meso would like it, except for the horns.

4 Likes

join us Zox

join us in the ā€œweā€™re not eligible because of rankā€ club

itā€™s fun, we have cookies

3 Likes

This yearā€™s just not going to be the same without me calling in

8 Likes

What rank? I have rank? ='D

2 Likes

Axonn is serious. He doesnā€™t like when people try to cover up the truth.

3 Likes

And The Truth Shall Set Ye Free

The Truth that I am no mod, GM, nor Advisor, and I certainly ainā€™t the Admin =P

2 Likes

and by lied i mean told the truth

have fun being able to win prizes mate

2 Likes

Sadly, I cannot =( Swert says no =(

1 Like

When will the Q&A be, and in what order are we going to ask the questions?

SAME HERE!!!

Var, Iā€™m watching you!!!

Q&A will be held near the end of the show, and the order for call-ins will be:

Voxumo
TheGreatBeing
Waj
Toa BionicleFactory
MT
MataNuiNuva

Additionally, we may have a few extra TTV/BS01 members call in during the segment as well depending on our length. :smiley:

-Mesonak

3 Likes

please

please meso

make it as long as you physically can :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

no, man ;-;

we gotta make it shorter ;-;

-Mesonak

2 Likes

But you gotta do it for the fans as a wise man once said. #24hourKultafest

2 Likes

but meso

do it for the fans

2 Likes

So, personal update! Looks like I should be able to tune in to MakutaFest live! Twitch is working for me in that respect. However, I unfortunately will not be able to tune into the chat. :ā€™( I donā€™t know why, but Flash Player is being extremely difficult, and I canā€™t figure out why.

1 Like

I assume youā€™ve already tried a different browser? :stuck_out_tongue:

Regardless, I know that feel. I couldnā€™t get the chat to work for MF 2013 so I was never able to read it. T_T

-Mesonak

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œMesonak, post:59, topic:10314ā€]
I assume youā€™ve already tried a different browser? [/quote]

Yep, Iā€™ve tried in both Chrome and Opera. I guess I still have Firefox to testā€¦ and while I havenā€™t tried Internet Explorer, Iā€™m not willing to put up with itā€™s crap anyway. Iā€™ve also tried reinstalling Adobe Flash at least twice. Iā€™m beginning to think itā€™s just internet connection issues, but there may be no way for me to resolve it.

EDIT: Okay, screw it all. Even on Firefox the chat wonā€™t loadā€¦ I blame Twitch.

Werenā€™t you guys using Ustream that year? I know you were for 2014, and the chat worked fine for me then, though I was in a different place at the time.

Why in the world did you put me last dude???

Well, this actually might be best, because Iā€™ll get to talk the longest since Iā€™m last. Yay!!! Never mind!

1 Like

Iā€™m in EST, so that gets pretty late. A longer MakutaFest would mean zero sleep, and the Q & A is at the end, soā€¦ yeah.

1 Like