MakutaFest 2015 Q&A Raffle

Hey everybody, it’s that time of year again! Time for… MakutaFest 2015!

(logo not final)

You can check out our announcement video about MakutaFest 2015 here, but THIS topic has one purpose: for entering your name for the Q&A portion of the show, where you will be able to be added to a skype call and ask TTV and BS01 a question LIVE on MakutaFest 2015.

Call-ins are notorious as far as MakutaFest is concerned; they’re a valued part of the show because we love audience interaction, but they tend to… draw the show on, sometimes even doubling the length! This year, we’ve decided to cut back on them a little bit.

If you would like to participate in the Q&A section, post up in this raffle. Only one post per user is allowed. We will be able to track anyone who attempts to use duplicate accounts or any other duplicitous means to increase your chances of winning, so there’s no point in trying.

Additionally, to increase your chances of winning, you should ALSO go post in BS01’s Raffle Talk Page. This will double your chances of being selected!

Finally, if you would like to maximize your chances of being selected, each group has crafted three CRUSHINGLY DIFFICULT TRIVIA QUESTIONS relating to both TTV and BS01. Answering each question correctly will award you an extra raffle ticket. Let me elaborate:

YOU MUST EMAIL YOUR ANSWERS TO MESONAK@GMAIL.COM
DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS TOPIC
YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR ENTRY NULL AND VOID

TTV’s questions are as follows:

1. Who in TTV got all of the Protectors first?
  2. Which Bionicle set does Meso hate the most?
  3. Who in TTV has said Mardi Gras the most at the start of TTV episodes?

BS01’s questions are as follows:

1. Name 4 of the 10 masks canonized by Greg which were originally created for the Expanded Multiverse project.
  2. Although he was the administrator of BS01, what method did Crystal Matrix prefer the users use to get in contact with him?
  3. What content management system did the BS01 Expanded Universe project use?

That’s a wrap, guys! Stay tuned for more news about MakutaFest 2015!

-Mesonak

13 Likes

DO’H! The first three are not too hard, but the BS01’s?! No clue.

1 Like

Ah Makutafest, perhaps one of the only podcast related events I truly look forward to every year.

2 Likes

Do I have to give my Skype username? Is that what u need?

You don’t have to give me your skype name unless you are selected as a winner, at which point I’ll ask for it (privately). :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

1 Like

Oh, ok! Thanks! :smile:

first three are easy, last 3… not so much

2 Likes

I don’t even know that much about BS01 history, so I’m drawing a blank on those last three.

4 Likes

Hello I had to post here, I’m probably going to answer the questions later.

I can answer most of these… with a little research, I feel like I have good odds.

Count me in.

1 Like

I am entering myself… Yeah.

2 Likes

I’M READY!

5 Likes

Welp its time for my first MakutaFest, considering I missed last years.

Can I even be entered in this, being staff and all?

7 Likes

I’m here to enter!

Except… I can’t see BS01’s talk page for this.

Same question. XD

2 Likes

I already know the TTV answers. The BS01 answers will require some research…

So I’ll have to moderate on Makuta fest, right?

TTV Mod Squad members do not have to moderate the stream chat. However, if you would like to, we are open to taking volunteers as things can get a little hectic at times. :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as being eligible for calling in, yeah, there’s no rule against staff participating in the Q&A segment. It’s the prize giveaways where that will likely be a grey area. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

6 Likes