Marendar, Anti-toa (Ghidonicle fanon contest 2)

tips hat
M’render

Breakdowns

my last 3 braincells vs the test

size comparison

You may be wondering, what happened to the lightbox? Well, i accidentally broke it. So until i get a new one, enjoy this dirty curtain thing used as a backdrop.

Contest Link:

Video:

14 Likes

I believe the title of the contest is GHIDONICLE™️…

As for the MOC, the usage of the HF claws on the shoulders and the red hump on his back give him the impression of being a big, muscular boy, but the forearms immediately taper from the elbow, which is a bit strange. And I don’t think I’ve seen a red and black Marendar before, so the experimentation with a new color scheme is quite interesting.

5 Likes

ooh, this is good
the build is a bit basic, but the aesthetic and color scheme is nice. The head is a bit boring, though

5 Likes

looks neat

3 Likes

This looks like a cool Marendar moc, the red and black color scheme is very nice. The head is a bit basic but I do like the horns, and the build is neat as well. Nicely done Marendar

2 Likes

Said it already on youtube but I really do love that torso design a lot.

2 Likes

Did i ask?

Thank

Yeah, it isn’t the best design but i thought it looked cool and i didn’t have any other ideas.

Thanks, the torso is my favourite thing about it as well.

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

zork no you have to reply to the contest topic with a link to your moc smh my head

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a simple build, but I think it looks really cool. The single eye and the horns go well together, and the elongated faceplate looks nice as well.

4 Likes

The hip region feels empty and kinda happy.

I meant gappy but that autocorrect is hilarious so I’m leaving it.

5 Likes