Mata Nui Rising [Lego Ideas Project]

If Axelford got 10k before he can do it again. Just keep voting over and over

In the meantime don’t they usually select more than one?

1 Like

Seemingly not anymore, at least the last few had only one or two picked.

3 Likes

Well, we can always hope…

3 Likes

Wekua got it right. We may be supporting, but this is his fight to win.

4 Likes

Remember, he gets eternal profits off of Mata Nui if this is made into a set.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I should have told you guys about that. I’ve been commenting and reading others comments in the blog post announcing the 51 projects, found a couple positive comments, some embarrassing “Lego hates us” ones as well but yeah, the odds are tough and there’s little I can do other than sit back and wait.

Sometimes they don’t even pick one :skull:

Well…1% as long as it stays on shelves I think, I don’t know…haven’t thought about the possibility too much.

6 Likes

Either way I think we all hope it’ll win.

Anyone have a link?

1 Like
2 Likes

when did he get 10k before?

1 Like

I mean this round

Technically it’s not even his fight anymore. He did his part, we did ours, and now it’s all up to Lego to say no or not yes.

8 Likes

THIS ^ That perfectly sums it up, thanks Rac.

Also, this quote comes to mind: “Dive into the darkness, ignite the flame within, now there is no turning back…let the future…begin.” The Toa and even the being that was the Ignika personified had done their part and there was no turning back.

9 Likes

Personally i’m hoping for this and the buildable cat one
even if this doesnt win Axelford has done an amazing job and i applaud you for creating this masterpiece of a model

4 Likes

If it wins I will buy it.

2 Likes

If it doesn’t win I’m still buying all the pieces on brick link and building it

6 Likes

Prediction: it doesn’t get picked by Lego, but it gets chosen for the designer program, only to be beaten by the sea turtle.

9 Likes

Yup, sounds about right. After all, without the veneer of being an ‘official’ set and including prints or parts exclusive, it will be just my flawed grey design for likely a steep price so I think it will stand no chance in that scenario.

3 Likes

with designer program, you have the option to update it to something more structurally sound by that point, which if it did occur would be a long while out

2 Likes

Well, it’s cooler than UCS AT-AT, which is the same, only quadrupedal.

2 Likes