Matau Hordika Revamp

Hey guys, got another MOC for ya

Criticism is always welcome.

86 Likes

I wanted to quote Web of Shadows but the quote escaped me.
This is pretty cool though.

2 Likes

i really like it but i feel like he lacks the ā€œmutated beastā€ appearance. a great moc but just not hordika enough if you get what im trying to say

14 Likes

Looks good, but heā€™s missing the massive, semi-mutated arm, yā€™know?

5 Likes

Itā€™s not a very movie accurate Matau, but as a MOC, this looks really good. The only thing that sorta bugs me is the lack of silver in the legs, but other than that, you did a really nice job.

3 Likes

Everything looks great here!
But as Oniwah said the lack of silver in the legs looks odd. Also you might want to fix the title ā€œravampā€

6 Likes

This looks good!

1 Like

Edited Title for Spelling- Not_DagFire

1 Like

Thanks guys, Iā€™ll probably update it sometime this week

6 Likes

Yea, besides those things, the MOC looks just fine!

Well, that, and the open balljoints on the thighs

1 Like

i didnt notice those on first glance and now im getting ptsd, worse than blue pins

3 Likes

Itā€™s sleek, skinny, and oddly froglike (donā€™t ask me how, although I think itā€™s the hands). As usual, good job!

1 Like

On a normal humanoid MOC, Iā€™d say the proportions are a bit off, but the tall, lanky appearance actually works really well here to evoke that ā€˜mutantā€™ vibe. The only change Iā€™d make would be to replace the dark green metru feet on the legs with silver ones; other than that I think itā€™s awesome.

3 Likes

Neither did I, seeing as they actually fit the shaping of the thigh!

2 Likes

They figured it outā€¦

12 Likes

Looks pretty good though, I might make his head a little more hunched and closer to his chest, to give him a bit more of a beast feel. He feels a little too upright to be beasty.

1 Like

That looks really good man. I love the way you made the shoulders and the torso.

1 Like

I think the open balljoints on the legs are fine. I know itā€™s not an excuse for a ā€œbad mocā€ (which this isnā€™t) but heā€™s not supposed to look right. Heā€™s mutated.

1 Like

He looks likeā€¦

SOME KINDA MONSTER!!

Haha, he looks great! As lots of people already said, he needs the asymmetry. The build is there, but he needs to look like, wellā€¦a monster!

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

@Kopeke_Nuva @Dragon_Ben @moa @PakariNation99

Thanks guys

2 Likes