Matoran Nui (Metru Nui)

So I tried this combo model of the six released matoran of metru nui. I also recreated the moment they combined into the Matoran Nui and helped the Toa Metru before facing the Morbuzakh’s King Root.

One thing to consider. I have changed the color of the matoran’s hands (and some pins) to give the a look I liked better. (At the end of the post there is a couple of photos of the six matoran with the little mod on the hands and pins)

42 Likes

I remember seeing one of these by @TheThirdOlmak, and there are many differences between the two. I do like each of them, this one looking like a blown up metrutoran, with his more reminiscent of the kaita of old. I like how you pulled off the legs, its always interesting to see things like this with shorter pieces (bohrok, matoran, ect.) overall, Id say nice job!

4 Likes

This looks like it could’ve been an official combo model. Well done!

3 Likes

Nice! I just saw that model and I see that we did a similar thing with the arms haha, interesting. And thank you for your kind words!

Thanks! That was my idea so it’s nice to see that it was understood.

5 Likes

Oh this is way better than what I’ve been working on. Great body shaping, I know how difficult it is to make solid connections.

1 Like