Meet the Maker: Art Contest Results (BIONICLE Canon Contest #2)

So bad it was good.

8 Likes

Congratulations, @Perp3tual, on a well-deserved win! To be honest, I wanted @MaskMaker’s Mask of Creation to become canon, but I certainly have no problem with the winning mask.

8 Likes

It haven’t even been an hour, how?

1 Like

Galva’s been working on it for a while

5 Likes

… but the results just came out.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

It’s not available online yet, is it?

1 Like

Very nice. I had a feeling Perp would win from the start, especially after the positive reception and winning the first round by a landslide. Well done.

Putting the congratulations aside for a moment, is there any idea when the winning moc will be added to BS01?

EDIT: Nevermind the moc is finally up.

20 Likes

Galva hasn’t made it public yet, but it is finished.

1 Like

The design has been around for the last few weeks.

2 Likes

Oh, so Galva was making the mask before he even knew it would win? That makes more sense.

edit:
ayyyyyyyyyy

14 Likes

But the MOC still isn’t up :confused:

3 Likes

It is now.

2 Likes

Try again. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Awh yis!

Good to see it on Biosector Finally :smiley:

2 Likes

Victory, thy name is WombatCombatPictures!
I do not regret saying that

The MOC is in its proper place, where it should remain until the end of time :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the Winner!

I really like this art.

Very detailed and nicely represents a Creator that is indeed has ancient skills to craft masterpiece mask!

5 Likes

on BS01 they misspelled Perpetual’s name as “Perp3tual.”

EDIT: I feel like they should use his TTV message boards name since that’s where the contests are being held, and because that’s where he submitted his artwork.

2 Likes

Congratulation to all the staff for pulling this off, to all the finalists and @Perp3tual for winning. Also congratulations to @MaskMaker for having so many entries with your mask, despite none winnig.

That was quick, but the mask should be golden :no_mouth:

For casually, did you ask for a proper Kanohi name for the mask? Something with a “k” and a “h” in it.

6 Likes

That’s how his name is spelled on Discord.

2 Likes

greg can’t make new names iirc, because it would have to go through lego’s legal guys

6 Likes