Meet the Maker- Artakha (My Design)

As part of the TTV’s 2nd Canon Contest, I’ve decided to create my own design for the creator himself, Artakha. Here’s some pictures I took of him.

Entry Photo:

This MOC was built and rendered in Stud.io, and uses parts in various colors, most of which don’t exist in those colors physically. But that’s the main reason why I love building in Stud.io, because with it, you can build MOCs however you want, and they can be used in whatever colors you wish, even if they never used these colors. :slight_smile: And yes, mine does have purple eyes. No, you unfortunately won’t be able to use them physically, but I figured I’d go for something a little more unique for him, so that’s why he has purple eyes.

Front View:

Side View:

Back View:

Here’s some pictures showcasing the breakdown of how the MOC is constructed.

Chest Breakdown:

Back Breakdown:

Upper Arm Breakdown:

Lower Arm Breakdown:

Leg Breakdown:

Foot Breakdown:

Hammer Breakdown:

If you wish to download this model for yourself to use in Stud.io, the download link is in here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iE7aBER6ldaDjexVz1aYweL6DCOEiRta/view?usp=sharing

The Mask of Creation was made by KhingK, and can be found on Thingiverse or Shapeways.

Shapeways: The Legendary Mask of Creation (YMZAR7FNU) by KhingK

Thingiverse: The Legendary Mask of Creation by KhingK - Thingiverse

Stud.io download (credit to weedvampires for making) : Reddit - Dive into anything
Reddit - Dive into anything

The parts pack used in Stud.io for creating this MOC was made by SwampKryakwa, and can be downloaded here: Reddit - Dive into anything

If you have any further questions about this MOC, feel free to ask in the comments below. That’s all for today. Thanks for viewing! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Thank you for entering! Before we can accept this, we will need you to link the Stud.io file for your entry. Please do that within the next three days.

Thank you!

1 Like

I will certainly do that! :slight_smile: Thank you.

Just updated the post with the download link to the model. :wink: Thanks for the input. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s one tall lad. Really like his hammer.

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: He was partly inspired by Ekimu from G2, while at the same time being a complete opposite of him designwise. The legs were the hardest part to design though. I knew I wanted to somehow use the Toa Mata torso pieces as legs, but I had no idea how to do it in a successful way that made it look as good as it could get, so I actually went through several designs for them before settling with what you see now. It’s not the prettiest thing to look at, but it was the best I could do.