Artakha meets Artakha (Congrats, WCP and Perp3tual!)

Now that the new Canon G1 Mask of Creation is finally released for Stud.io, that means I can finally post this. I was one of the people who submitted an entry for the MOC portion of the Artakha contest, and even though I didn’t win, I’m still thrilled that Wombat Combat Pictures’ entry made it in, and I love its design a lot. As my way of congratulating WCP for winning the MOC portion of the contest, here’s a picture of my entry shaking hands with his entry, acknowledging each other’s existence.

Congrats to both @Connor_Hoffman and @Perp3tual for winning the Artakha contest! :smiley: I can’t wait to see what else is in store from you, and I hope you have a good day. :slight_smile:

@Connor_Hoffman 's Artakha model: Order of Mata Nui Files #37: Artakha, The Originator

My model: Meet the Maker- Artakha (My Design)

@Perp3tual 's Mask of Creation, designed by Galva: Reddit - Dive into anything

@MaskMaker 's Mask of Creation: Reddit - Dive into anything

All designs belong to their respective owners.

18 Likes

I’ve been curious, for the winning mode of the Artakha contest, does he have bendable knees?

7 Likes

They look nice together. Could be Artakha from an alternate dimension, huh? Also, can you please share studio file for that scene? Would like to give it a download!

1 Like

The link to the file is in here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iE7aBER6ldaDjexVz1aYweL6DCOEiRta/view

You can also find WCP’s Artakha model in his entry, which I linked in the pitcure I posted.