Meet the Maker: MOC Contest Results (BIONICLE Canon Contest #2)

This has been so much fun so far. I can’t wait to see what kind of Masterpieces the artists are gonna make out of Connors Build!

3 Likes

YES CONGRATS @Connor_Hoffman

2 Likes

The great lift-off has ended. Congrats @Connor_Hoffman, great job and an excellent MOC, really happy you won!

Congrats to everyone else who entered and to all our finalist. T’was a great contest!

-Sol

6 Likes

congrats connor, you won fair and square!

4 Likes

While it wasn’t my first choice, I’m not at all disappointed with this result. Connor’s creation is such a cool build, and it really screams ‘Artahka’.

4 Likes

Congrats @Connor_Hoffman, as well as all of the entrants that made it to the final round! HUGE thank you to TTV for running these contests!

3 Likes

Congrats Connor! And I hope that that mask also will win as canon look for G1 MoC, looks just perfect on that Artahka.

8 Likes

Congratulations, @Connor_Hoffman! Now, if you excuse me, I need to go buy two more Zaktans to get enough sand green limbs to build your Artahka…

I’m not even going to think about all the other sand green and gunmetal pieces I’ll need to find as well :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Connor_Hoffman! Your MOC exceeded every expectation and I am so glad that your entry won! A huge thank you for using my mask on your MOC!

8 Likes

Your mask should be the canon version of the G1 MoC

2 Likes

Congratulations. I was one of the ones who wanted a golden Artakha, but dangit this looks so cool. And you managed to include a place on the back for the hammer! once more gongratulations!

@MaskMaker Does it mean it has become an official bionicle mask? as official as it will be shown in biosector1?

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST!! - Kaijin Storyteller

2 Likes

No, the art may or may not change how the mask looks

4 Likes

I was hoping for #6, but can’t say this is a bad interpretation. Is there a final breakdown of votes available like there was for the last final round?

3 Likes

Congrats Mr. Combat! Your entry was my favorite, and I can’t wait to draw it!
Like others have said, this contest was a blast, and I’m super excited for whats to come.

33 Likes

no it isn’t, the art is. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Wouldn’t’ve been my choice, but congratulations none the less!

2 Likes

The mask could be recoloured to gold in the Art.

Or any other colour, but gold would mean someone could use an unmodified G2 mask if they don’t want to 3d print anything.

Congrats @Connor_Hoffman !! What an incredible moc.

2 Likes

congratulations to the winner, this is an awesome moc, cant wait to get started with the art contest, is gonna be a little hard to draw I think haha

3 Likes

I mean it’s true.

2 Likes