Of course there is no official information, so this is completely subjective. That being said, here is a list I made for the powers and appearances for the Melding Alternate Universe Rahkshi/Kraata. The first color set is that of the Rahkshi armor, with the second color set belonging to the Kraata.
In the Melding Alternate Universe, the corrupt Rahkshi powers of the main universe are swapped out for virtuous counterparts. Each Rahkshi is powered by a Kraata, amplifying the abilities of said Kraata. Kraata come in seven stages, with each stage more powerful than the previous.
Telekinesis- Teal, Bright Red/Light Gray Metallic
- Stage 1: Uses short range abilities to clear away small obstacles.
- Stage 2: Can throw small objects at a distance or hold down small rahi.
- Stage 3: Can move medium sized objects or restrain larger beings such as Toa.
- Stage 4: Abilities on par with that of an experienced great Matatu user.
- Stage 5: Capable of lifting large objects with ease or creating powerful, short-ranged forcefields.
- Stage 6: Telekinetic control outclasses even a Toa Nuva of psionics.
Courage- Copper, Dark Gray Metallic/Lemon Metallic
- Stage 1: Known to be ferocious and hard to catch due to a lack of fear and enhanced strength.
- Stage 2: Can cause weak willed beings to back down from a fight by making eye contact.
- Stage 3: Holds its ground in even the most terrifying of situations.
- Stage 4: Short-range aura of courage can help settle the fears of beings around it.
- Stage 5: Can grant other beings a courageous spirit through touch for a short time.
- Stage 6: Screech can alleviate practically all fear from a large group of beings.
Creation- Gunmetal, Reddish Gold/Bright Blue
- Stage 1: Instinctively creates protective huts and makeshift armor out of plant life and stones.
- Stage 2: Known to live in communities of tough-built structures, and construct traps for defense.
- Stage 3: Natural talent for metalworking and spacial reasoning.
- Stage 4: Often used by the Makuta as tacticians for Rahkshi battalions due to their strategic prowess.
- Stage 5: Can use limited telekinesis to construct objects.
- Stage 6: Can create objects out of projections of solid energy.
Prosperity- White/Purple, Dark Green/Bright Orange
- Stage 1: High stamina makes it difficult to catch.
- Stage 2: Constantly on the move to carry out its tasks.
- Stage 3: Stores away energy to use in intense bursts of speed and strength.
- Stage 4: Overflowing energy leaks out in the form of blindingly bright and warm light.
- Stage 5: Can be used to restore the energy of other beings by touching it.
- Stage 6: Able to completely restore energy to an exhausted Toa Nuva in an instant.
Faith- Brown/Silver, Sand Yellow Metallic/Brick Yellow
- Stage 1: Instinctive abilities allow it to avoid most traps.
- Stage 2: Uses perceptiveness to predict the movements of surrounding objects and other beings.
- Stage 3: Practically impossible to ambush.
- Stage 4: Slight foresight allows it to see up to a second in advance.
- Stage 5: Able to slightly alter probabilities.
- Stage 6: Capable of greatly influencing events to cause improbabilities to occur.
Peace- Orange/Blue, Medium Blue/Black
- Stage 1: Internal peace gives it a more focused drive to complete its tasks.
- Stage 2: Often found surrounded by small rahi and insects due to calming touch.
- Stage 3: Can calm more ferocious and larger beings.
- Stage 4: Attacks made against it by other living beings are automatically dulled down.
- Stage 5: Can calm an entire herd of rampaging, large rahi instantly.
- Stage 6: Almost never seen in conflict as just looking at it can remove most all feelings of anger and strife.
Purity- Pearl White, White/Bright Yellowish Green
- Stage 1: Very high tolerance to poisonous substances.
- Stage 2: Natural processes allow it to expel most poisons from its body.
- Stage 3: Slight mental shielding and ability to disperse illusions.
- Stage 4: Incinerates most poisons upon contact, creating a refreshing atmosphere around itself.
- Stage 5: Can remove most poisons from another being rapidly, only strong ailments are left remaining.
- Stage 6: Complete immunity to any and all physical ailments and mental intrusions.
Stage 7 Kraata have enhanced abilities of its previous stages, as well as being capable of consecrating a mask at a distance. They may take any body shape of its previous stages, but are fully light blue in color. As the Makuta of the Melding Alternate Universe are beings of light, their Kraata can consecrate a mask, providing enhanced focus and mental shielding to the mask user.
If you have any other ideas, I would be glad to read them (even if I’m not capable of being too active nowadays). I hope you enjoyed this list.